What's new

Trump to ask Americans to trust him on Afghanistan

show me a post where i defended trump

You are a closet Trump supporter. Even in this thread you are defending him. It is for everyone see.

Have the guts to call a spade a spade. Trump is owned by the generals.

You are closet Trump supporter. Even in this thread you are defending him. It is for everyone see.

i am not defending him or decision to fight in afghanistan. i see the decision to fight in afghanistan is causing sores in you. i get a kick out of that.

Trust me...Trust me....

It going to be the most beautiful policy the likes of which you have never seen. Its going to awesome the Afghans gonna love it. policy is made by good quality people. they are the best.

oh look chocolate cake....

(ten minutes later)

this cake reminds me of the most beautiful wall we are building. we welcome everyone to go to picnic at this beautiful wall and eat the cake there.

oh Afghanistan..yes..its going to be grrrreat
August is the month of deliverances for Pak - be it from British/Mujib/"do more" etc.....

He's going to send 4000 more troops. Which is fair enough... Gotta win the war.

But, wait in 2013 -

The last time the British sent 4k soldiers (from India) only a doctor came back (to India)....

You are a closet Trump supporter. Even in this thread you are defending him. It is for everyone see.

Have the guts to call a spade a spade. Trump is owned by the generals.
I had a high expectation from Trump, but Alas whoever goes to Rome becomes a Roman!!!! Whenever a politician fails to show "the buck stops here", usually he himself gets stopped!!!! Looks like these "old hands" are dead determined to hand the Russia/China axis yet another victory. Six centuries of the Ottoman Empire was lost by a gang of generals in six years....

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it begins. Pakistan is blamed, even when no terrorists are in Pakistan. It looks like they want to use a whip on us, make us the whipping boy for their failures in Afghanistan. Pak armed forces should not tolerate this behavior.

pretty sure I heard Assghanistan from Trump, not bad

To late for that wall,it will help but not much.
There are already many many Taliban AQ and ISIS supporters inside Pakistan and they are not just Afghanies.

Taliban control 60% of Afghanistan , that's 150,000 square miles they have to operate from.
They dont need any other space to operate from.

Pakistan is not responsible for what happens in Afghanistan , blaming Pakistan didn't work in the past it's not going to work now.

The last time the British sent 4k soldiers (from India) only a doctor came back (to India)....

that was in 1842

Americans conquered Afghanistan in 2001 with 100 spec ops troops and their air force

To late for that wall,it will help but not much.
There are already many many Taliban AQ and ISIS supporters inside Pakistan and they are not just Afghanies.

LOL at many many... Bro, update yourself on the reality.

The Pak army has been defeating terror for the past few years. Anyone who is denying this reality needs to see a shrink.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom