What's new

Trump stresses need to reduce India-Pakistan 'tensions' in Modi phone call: White House

Hi,

First of all---waiting for afghan settlement---.
You and I both live in North America. And we both know how much North Americans know about Kashmir or any its issues. They dont even care. Yes you can gossip all day long relating Trump and his affairs, they have more interest in that. Similar is the case with North American governments. They have their own interests such as Afghan peace talk issue.

Hi,

I won't open a new thread for this---. Trump will lose next election---

But here is what is happening---. Mr. Modi's team has assessed that Pres Trump is not going to win the next elections---his chances are slim to none---and if Modi can move right away---he can control the reaction of the US pres---because he would be busy in the coming elections---. Trump won't be able to force india to do anything what indians don't want to do---.

The annexation of kashmir was a very well thought of plan---with the permission of many a players---Iran---Israel---UK---US

Trump will sure as hell poised to win next election

Hi,

Technically pakistan will have to say where it stands---. The UN will push for solution between the two---unless pakistan asserts that simla agreement is nor more---.

The UN is looking towards pakistan---.
Pakistan itself is confused. Doesn't even know where it's standing on Kashmir issue. Its alot easy to say nothing to public and public forget everything in days. Government is not worried about what they will have to say to its own people. They are not sure what steps to take as of this moment. Extending general Bajwas tenure is one example of this so called confusion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...own-7e81fab5-0c53-4509-aeeb-e4097bc54d42.html

You are too early to criticize Imran Khan, he is the best bet Pakistan got in this scenario. He will announce big things when the the time is right. Dont worry!
I am least worried as I said Imran is the best thing that happened to India

Modi called trump to tell him Pakistan is preparing for an attack. Trump obviously told khan not to attack india, not till atleast solving Afghanistan issue.

Back
Top Bottom