What's new

Trump stresses need to reduce India-Pakistan 'tensions' in Modi phone call: White House

The mediation wont work unless modi reinstates article 370, which seems impossible at this stage.

They are also refusing to let kashmiris breathe, genocide is happening in Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir.

Imran Khan will not back down this time, he gave modi benefit of the doubt, not again

Pakistan would need to establish a defacto indian occupied kashmir govt in pakistan---they would create their own military and thus the game will start---.

Just remember---it took the Taliban over a year to strike back---.

Agreed, that only seems to be the last option, we need to tire those Swine's out, bring fear in their hearts, never let those b1tches sleep.

The India/USA/Israel/UK are of same lobby.

The so called mediation move is happening to pressurize Pakistan even further into accepting the annexation move.

It is time for Pakistani leaders especially military to grow a spine and not fall into the deception of Kuffar

Why not add the corner grocery store guy to your list as well
I would if he had played a role.now when I connect all the dots imran Khan fits perfectly.i feel he knew all along what's about to happen and did nothing.i even saw people predicting on 370 a week or before the actual removal of 370 on PDF .it's hard to believe he dint know about it.now when I look back it looks like imran has been the best thing that happened to India .we achieved what we could not in 70 years

Hi,

First of all---waiting for afghan settlement---.
God know how long the settlement process would take.

Kashmir issue is altogether a different one. No doubt if settlement process ended up in peaceful withdrawl of US forces. Pakistan may be able retreat their own forces and big amount of focus from its western border towards eastern border.

Remembee time is a key factor here as well though.

God know how long the settlement process would take.

Kashmir issue is altogether a different one. No doubt if settlement process ended up in peaceful withdrawl of US forces. Pakistan may be able retreat their own forces and big amount of focus from its western border towards eastern border.

Remembee time is a key factor here as well though.

Hi,

Well---then pakistan needs to tell the UN that Simla agreement is cancelled---.

That can never be possible for 2 reasons.
1. It will mean letting 10+ million Kashmiri's die in the hands of the army of the anti-Christ.
2. Diversion of the rivers, will lead to Pakistan turning into a full fledged desert. (FAMINE)

So its the lifeline of Pakistan, the generals know this, this will most likely eventually lead to a nuclear war, those apes currently ruling India, are not thinking rationally, since their heads are filled with 5HIT, I just hope, we have hydrogen bombs, because if Pakistan is going out, might as well make sure the other side is vaporised.
With higher average rainfall than India you are just spreading your propaganda here..

UN is useless. Whether to say or not Simla agreement is in cancelled state. Its a matter of accepting the truth.

Hi,

Technically pakistan will have to say where it stands---. The UN will push for solution between the two---unless pakistan asserts that simla agreement is nor more---.

The UN is looking towards pakistan---.

Hi,

Right now---most of the nations are asking us to stay within Simla agreement---they are just hoping that Simla agreement exists---and we should sort it out by ourselves.

But they know and don't want to admit that we are back to state of war that was in 1948-49.

Pakistan would need to establish a defacto indian occupied kashmir govt in pakistan---they would create their own military and thus the game will start---.

Just remember---it took the Taliban over a year to strike back---.

Sir, the real situation will emerge after removing Curfew and other restrictions ... The mood of Kashmiris, the initial phase of resistance they offer. Remember, Kashmiris are not like Afghan fighters (Afghans have very different DNA).

Back
Top Bottom