What's new

Trump reportedly said no country run by Black people is any good, and that Nelson Mandela left South Africa a 's---hole country'

I wonder why the situation is like that? After raping the country of its resources killing their people over centuries and still till this day they can't make foreign policy decisions independent of European Powers (France, UK and US). In ex-colonies France has the 1st right of refusal to any government contracts for development purposes -- infrastructure, schools, etc.

The question is, is it true?
Indeed not, the South Africa was better or not, but what does that have to do with majority of the black people, they didn't even considerd as citizen back then.

Indeed not, the South Africa was better or not, but what does that have to do with majority of the black people, they didn't even considerd as citizen back then.
But South Africa was actually more advanced pre-Nelson Mandela.

I know some people from El Habesh. Which is seemingly a nice developing country filled with pure African Blacks. I think Black can make a good Wakanda country if given incorruptible leadership.

This quote does not feel very Trumpian. I used to like Trump, but sadly he has fallen a victim to the establishment. He no longer serves the interests of the people. He’s a total political machine ever since he fired Steve Bannon.

The beautiful scence has nothing to do with the black, you can't called it country where majority didn't take a part in it.
Were digressing from the thread. I am trying to fund proof Trump's statement is incorrect.

Er um the American Dream was the suburban lifestyle dream.

1950's Married, single family home with a white picket fence, 2.5 kids, and a dog.

in the 2000's It's Married, +2500sq ft single family home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, 2 kids, and a dog.
View attachment 668505

Unfortunately the less fortunate have to live in places like this (the American Nightmare)
View attachment 668508
in 1950s you only live in suburbs, but Trump's "suburban lifestyle" implies now you can both live&work in suburbs, which will lead to racial segregation inevitably.

WASP Americans will feel more insecure as they become racial minority in about 3 decades.

Back
Top Bottom