What's new

Trump claims he will temporarily suspend immigration into US due to coronavirus fears

Trump was meant to be RSS champion. Rss thought he would crush Pakistan, Imran Khan successfully weathered hurricane Trump and convinced him to work with Pakistan. Now Trump constantly humiliates modi. Indian pm has no special relationship with Trump.

General cars get around 350.. If u r intervention than sure goes to 500 with all the "RVU" u make

Bigger shock will no doubt be india..we are talking of 10000s of low pay button pressing tech workers

I m being paid 300,000 i dont even work full time..u dont trust me?

Pay greatly varies from cities to suburbs from univ progms to community progs
I'm not denying the $300k number for IM but I'm only saying Cards gets paid way more. Are you a hospitalist (7 on/7 off schedule) or did you specialize and are you working locums since you mentioned yours isn't full time?
A cousin of mine took a hospitalist position in upstate NYC after completing his IM residency and is getting paid $330k (academic setup)

I'm not denying the $300k number for IM but I'm only saying Cards gets paid way more. Are you a hospitalist (7 on/7 off schedule) or did you specialize and are you working locums since you mentioned yours isn't full time?
A cousin of mine took a hospitalist position in upstate NYC after completing his IM residency and is getting paid $330k (academic setup)
7/7 IM academic setting and extra time off for reseaech grants/teaching .. Cardiologist at my place get around 400.. With much more work...point is pay isnt much different for the hours u work..but work is difficult ..
Dont know what this would mean but if it applies to agriculture and medicine..you will see trump supporters on street in 3 months shouting against him...trump is smart man contray to what many believe so he will chalk out his exceptions

what did you find so amusing? would you like to expand on that there ever so mysterious "lol"
My bad i should not be amused.

But do check indian media time to time. If you have free time. How they are having wet dreams uncle sam and Europeans will just take it from china and give it indians as punishment to china for being naughty boy and india being good pet dog. Its amusing and entertaining to read those articles.

Trump was meant to be RSS champion. Rss thought he would crush Pakistan, Imran Khan successfully weathered hurricane Trump and convinced him to work with Pakistan. Now Trump constantly humiliates modi. Indian pm has no special relationship with Trump.

Nope...I love him because he is nationalist...He do not take the non sense of these democrats and liberals and sacrifice his own people...We may love to hate him for obvious reasons...But he is doing good whatever is good for his own country...He will kick every one’s *** be it Indian or Pakistan if any one mess up with his ways of goverance.

IK did not do anything rather he just get into the plan for Trump and fascilitated Taliban to allign for a Afgan deal and provide safe exit of US...So i would still rate Mr President as getting his things done from Pakistan with FATF and IMF loans...

You guys think too much about Indo Pak equation while thinking foreign policy of US...For US, even country like NK is much more important than any dog fight of India and Pakistan...US will always focus on status quo between India and Pakistan rather than any alternate situation to prop up in our part of the world

7/7 IM academic setting and extra time off for reseaech grants/teaching .. Cardiologist at my place get around 400.. With much more work...point is pay isnt much different for the hours u work..but work is difficult ..
Well yeah, cards hours kinda suck but still better than those top paying surgeons though. I know a latina neurologist who only works locums for not more than 22 weeks and makes in excess of $500k which is pretty smart IMO since median pay of neurologists falls under $380k

Dont know what this would mean but if it applies to agriculture and medicine..you will see trump supporters on street in 3 months shouting against him...trump is smart man contray to what many believe so he will chalk out his exceptions
One thing that needs to be clarified is if this applies to entire lot coming into the US since folks on F1/H1B are classified as "non-immigrants"

the only thing the injuns are getting is the Chinese investments in bharat (8-10 billion dollars) if and when America freezes Chinese Assets in EU and the US and if the Chinese fail to retaliate in some way
Reality is always different then wet dreams.

These are EMERGENCY powers granted to a president in an emergency. He cannot make this a permanent state of affairs as the American constitution nor the senate and congress would let him.
The new H1b rules are excellent. They favour the the Indian and Chinese immigrants to the exclusion of immigrants from poorly educated parts of the world
Here in UK we are Priti Patel is also changing immigration laws that allowed a flood of unskilled and semi-skilled labourers from the sub-continent to enter UK. UK will in future seek Immigration that is highly skilled and very well educated.
Should suit Indians and Chinese

Well yeah, cards hours kinda suck but still better than those top paying surgeons though. I know a latina neurologist who only works locums for not more than 22 weeks and makes in excess of $500k which is pretty smart IMO since median pay of neurologists falls under $380k

One thing that needs to be clarified is if this applies to entire lot coming into the US since folks on F1/H1B are classified as "non-immigrants"
Is it?
U work in unpredictable environment all over the country with multiple state liscences and liability issues with zero 401/403 benefits...

Every approch has its cons and pros..locum work is difficult ...most people give up in few years

Is it?
U work in unpredictable environment all over the country with multiple state liscences and liability issues with zero 401/403 benefits...

Every approch has its cons and pros..locum work is difficult ...most people give up in few years
Well there's always a downside to locums like loosing benefits but the additional pay definitely makes up for it and coupled with smart investments...you're pretty much set. One reason she works locums is the flexibility in work period i.e., she doesn't work 22 weeks on 7/7 basis but something like 10 weeks straight. She doesn't go through recruiters but reaches out to the hosps/PP centers directly which cuts down a lot of slack with better pay. Also, she usually works in the same centers every year and they'd also prefer to take a known doc rather than hiring a new person who ends up being not so good at times. It's kinda draining IMO but it works for her since she works 12-16 weeks of her entire 20-23 weeks during her kids summer vacation.

Also, most docs do locums only after gaining decent experience

Nope...I love him because he is nationalist...He do not take the non sense of these democrats and liberals and sacrifice his own people...We may love to hate him for obvious reasons...But he is doing good whatever is good for his own country...He will kick every one’s *** be it Indian or Pakistan if any one mess up with his ways of goverance.

IK did not do anything rather he just get into the plan for Trump and fascilitated Taliban to allign for a Afgan deal and provide safe exit of US...So i would still rate Mr President as getting his things done from Pakistan with FATF and IMF loans...

You guys think too much about Indo Pak equation while thinking foreign policy of US...For US, even country like NK is much more important than any dog fight of India and Pakistan...US will always focus on status quo between India and Pakistan rather than any alternate situation to prop up in our part of the world

Apart from environmental record and being an incompetent person, he has done great things.

Huge number of Indians will be affected we all know indian HR managers discriminate against Americans. https://arstechnica.com/information...d-of-discrimination-against-stupid-americans/

Great decision. If companies hire more Americans on meritocracy instead of communal and ethnic lines then America will be more prosperous.

These are EMERGENCY powers granted to a president in an emergency. He cannot make this a permanent state of affairs as the American constitution nor the senate and congress would let him.
The new H1b rules are excellent. They favour the the Indian and Chinese immigrants to the exclusion of immigrants from poorly educated parts of the world
Here in UK we are Priti Patel is also changing immigration laws that allowed a flood of unskilled and semi-skilled labourers from the sub-continent to enter UK. UK will in future seek Immigration that is highly skilled and very well educated.
Should suit Indians and Chinese

Bs as I highlighted Indians hire on communal and ethnic lines. Hopefully educated people outside of china and India get a chance. Look at article

https://arstechnica.com/information...d-of-discrimination-against-stupid-americans/

He's trying to boost his popularity back up after his reputation took a hit and people lost confidence in him due to his handling of Coronavirus pandemic in the US.

So he plays immigration card again which his base gets excited about but it will backfire even more as he is getting very off topic when his administration priority should be increasing testing for the virus to 500,000 tests a day in the nation.

He's trying to boost his popularity back up after his reputation took a hit and people lost confidence in him due to his handling of Coronavirus pandemic in the US.

So he plays immigration card again which his base gets excited about but it will backfire even more as he is getting very off topic when his administration priority should be increasing testing for the virus to 500,000 tests a day in the nation.

His rapid supporters will just take it up as a "winning" prospect I see him getting reelected look at thos "astro-turfed" protests in those swing states key form him to win

Great move..... Trump needs to stop the influx of HB1 abuses from a pupa powa we all know who that is ..

Nah doubtful Trump wants to replace Hispanics with Indians great more pajeets in the pipeline and his supporters wont noticed that

Canada should do same. We already have 2.5 million unemployed here because of covet 19. Not a big fan of trump but good move. Us citizens losing job in record numbers. This will ensure American passport holders get priority.

For all indians big lol who dream trump will spank china and reward india. Ya well world will change but it will be more nationalist and focus on taking care of its own citizens. That is what covet will do to humanity.

Kind of but American "deep state" wants more Indians here to be used as Cheap labor

Big tech companies will use their deep pocket lobby to prevent it by sponsoring organizations such as ACLU.

ACLU so called 'civil rights" run by DC think tank boys like Amnesty International

Back
Top Bottom