What's new

Trump at it again

Both countries has similar historical events since British era. Also economical, religious and natural disaster events has similarities. Even their current leaders has same moto i.e. bettterment of its people.

Both countries suffered a lot from traitors within their governments.

Success of one is success of other. If Pakistan grows automatically USA grows.

I suggest both countries should work together toward science and technology, it will be beneficial for humanity.

I thought you were referring to Pakistan and Turkey.

Pakistan has very little in common with the US.

I think visiting Turkey is a good idea.. Erdogan will give some tips how to handle this highly moody guy..

This sudden change in US's statement has something to do with Exxon Mobil working in Pakistan... i suspect..
Rex Tillerson is one of the directors of Exxon Mobil!!!!!! The former aid to Trump. If that is not a bomb shell then I don't know what is!!

I guess if we allow Trump to build hotels in Pakistan which might be necessary as we are seeking tourism then things will be far better!!!

Either the sparks will fly everywhere or they will become best of buddies. Will be an event to watch though.

It’s not possible for IK and Trump to be best buddies.

Trump’s whole base is Islamophobic. He needs to promote that racist image or he will be replaced by another Trumpist.

Rex Tillerson is one of the directors of Exxon Mobil!!!!!! The former aid to Trump. If that is not a bomb shell then I don't know what is!!

I guess if we allow Trump to build hotels in Pakistan which might be necessary as we are seeking tourism then things will be far better!!!

Lol. We should tell him to keep his dirty money. Pakistan should not be for sale.

We suffered a lot these past few decades. It is time to let this relationship go, peacefully.

Trump’s whole base is Islamophobic. He needs to promote that racist image or he will be replaced by another Trumpist.

If I was in IK shoes, I would ask Trump to invest in Pakistan's tourism sector and allow him to build resorts in northern Pakistan and southern coastline.

Lol. We should tell him to keep his dirty money. Pakistan should not be for sale.

We suffered a lot these past few decades. It is time to let this relationship go, peacefully.
The estacy of oil and profit is too great for them to keep away. I am all for investment and Pakistan cannot be ignored come what may.

I thought you were referring to Pakistan and Turkey.

Pakistan has very little in common with the US.
I was talking of past events. If you search you will find similarities.

Also we have to thinking beyond boundaries.

Someone should be asking him why are you writing letters to a country who according to you sir hosts the enemy? If that is not acceptable why is this?

Indians r those hens which eat feed at American house and lay eggs at French and Russians house.
U want favours to punish pakistan and when big contracts times comes gives Russian and French. American r not stupid they will kick Modis dry butts.

One Trump tower lahore, islamabad, karachi, yes mini golf courses at northern areas with mini hotels.

Bahi sb u like it or not America is a economic and military power house we need good relationships with them. We need to takecare theior interests and they will look after ours.
American can give great favours in economics with corporate America and all other world donors like WB and IMF and ADB. Rise of China, somewhat India whole Mideast is due to American investments and trade.
Americans society is not very religious except southern states they r business mind ppl and money is more important for them than religion. We were partners in cold war and it benefited alot pak at ayoub khan era we need to revive that relationship again with them.

I disagree brother, Trump could care less about his base he is just another shrill because Americans are getting politically, and economically frustrated so in 2016 on the left wing side you had Bernie Sanders and on the Right wing side Trump, both were puppets but the parties needed to stay relevent thats why they were pushed hard, I knew a lot of Union dudes who were big Bernie fans but ended up voting Trump, again going back Trump dont care about his base he gets along with Gulf Arabs pretty well if Pakistanis can work diplomatically with the USA and with the Trump Admin I dont care about what Trump thinks about Muslims,and Pakistanis or whatever, America needs Pakistan more to save face from the Afghanistan debacle so we have cards on our side its how we use them also if Islamabad was more smart like New Delhi we should use our large diaspora in North America to influence all the major political parties be it on the Right or Left I dont care but thats what the Indians are doing these days in diaspora politics you gotta play both sides I been telling to this all the old Pakistani uncles who run the orgs here but they are stupid have no balls at all

Non-Iranian control of the corridor from Turkmenistan through Herat and Kandahar to Pakistan and then India was being negotiated back in the 90s between Exxon and the Taliban. No reason that can't be part of a framework that allows transit payments for the final power that controls southern Afghanistan. Mineral development and bypassing both Iran, Russia and China to Central Asia will also allow western companies to do business with the central Asian nations. Trade over the Caspian sea can be at risk to Russian interference as the episode in Crimea has demonstrated.

Karachi based Industries (Chamber of Commerce) should really push for western investment and deals to leverage western interests in keeping its own trade routes through Pakistan. Karachi for Western trade and Gwadar for Chinese trade.

I disagree brother, Trump could care less about his base he is just another shrill because Americans are getting politically, and economically frustrated so in 2016 on the left wing side you had Bernie Sanders and on the Right wing side Trump, both were puppets but the parties needed to stay relevent thats why they were pushed hard, I knew a lot of Union dudes who were big Bernie fans but ended up voting Trump, again going back Trump dont care about his base he gets along with Gulf Arabs pretty well if Pakistanis can work diplomatically with the USA and with the Trump Admin I dont care about what Trump thinks about Muslims,and Pakistanis or whatever, America needs Pakistan more to save face from the Afghanistan debacle so we have cards on our side its how we use them also if Islamabad was more smart like New Delhi we should use our large diaspora in North America to influence all the major political parties be it on the Right or Left I dont care but thats what the Indians are doing these days in diaspora politics you gotta play both sides I been telling to this all the old Pakistani uncles who run the orgs here but they are stupid have no balls at all

heh you get it pal.... I liked reading this post a lot :)

Pakistan can show trump pictures of its Fence on the border at 12,000 Feet with a tank up there. He would love that. "Pakistan has to deal with a volatile neighbor, so it is forced to keep tabs on what goes on there, you know how it is with Mexico. Check out our Fence"

But seriously, the Anti-Iran angle would keep Trump happy. Pakistan can also talk to its Gulf Arab allies ahead of any talks to soften Trumps Stance to Pakistan. "Pakistan has a lot on its plate, cut them some slack. They are good on Iran, and that's what really counts."

Back
Top Bottom