What's new

Trump at it again

I think a meeting is a good way forward. Pakistan must outline its position on this war in Afghanistan. For as long as india is involved expect nothing in return.

Wednesday's remarks to the 1979-1989 Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, Trump said: "Russia used to be the Soviet Union. Afghanistan made it Russia because they went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan." . Trump need Pakistan not India.

I think a meeting is a good way forward. Pakistan must outline its position on this war in Afghanistan. For as long as india is involved expect nothing in return.
Pakistan should only say that they can request Taliban, not influence them..

This will keep him mad for the next year.

Eventually, these Murricans will bow down..

Pakistan should only say that they can request Taliban, not influence them..

This will keep him mad for the next year.

Eventually, these Murricans will bow down..
indeed, This will play with his popularity no doubt because the people are fed up with perpetual war that war mongering media, politicians and their industrial complex in tandem with establishment wants. I am surprised that he had a go at the indians and wants to meet Pakistani leadership in near future. He has undone all the work that mofo obama did blowing smoke up the indian arse.

Someone will have to put his ego aside

Sun tsu says use your opponents energy against them. Turkey's president was to get a call to ask them to stop their planned operations in Syria, but by the end of it Erdogan got the us to withdraw and hand over the reins to turkey. Imran should think up something similar; not Pakistan taking over but some regional stabilization plan that is meant to last for the long term (nd also help pakistan recover economically from the chaos).

Sun tsu says use your opponents energy against them. Turkey's president was to get a call to ask them to stop their planned operations in Syria, but by the end of it Erdogan got the us to withdraw and hand over the reins to turkey. Imran should think up something similar; not Pakistan taking over but some regional stabilization plan that is meant to last for the long term (nd also help pakistan recover economically from the chaos).
I think visiting Turkey is a good idea.. Erdogan will give some tips how to handle this highly moody guy..

indeed, This will play with his popularity no doubt because the people are fed up with perpetual war that war mongering media, politicians and their industrial complex in tandem with establishment wants. I am surprised that he had a go at the indians and wants to meet Pakistani leadership in near future. He has undone all the work that mofo obama did blowing smoke up the indian arse.
This sudden change in US's statement has something to do with Exxon Mobil working in Pakistan... i suspect..

I think visiting Turkey is a good idea.. Erdogan will give some tips how to handle this highly moody guy..
lol pakistan will default if he takes advice from edrogan remember pakistan is not turkey our economy is already crumbling

Both countries has similar historical events since British era. Also economical, religious and natural disaster events has similarities. Even their current leaders has same moto i.e. bettterment of its people.

Both countries suffered a lot from traitors within their governments.

Success of one is success of other. If Pakistan grows automatically USA grows.

I suggest both countries should work together toward science and technology, it will be beneficial for humanity.

lol pakistan will default if he takes advice from edrogan remember pakistan is not turkey our economy is already crumbling
I have been hearing stories of Pakistan defaulting on loans since my childhood.. and someone predicted Pakistan dividing in four states by 2012.. then by 2016..

Nothing happened..

Back
Top Bottom