Trudeau dials India for vaccine; will do best to help, says Modi

Dark1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Trudeau dials India for vaccine; will do best to help, says Modi
Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau
, who has been critical of the Indian government on the farmers’ protests, called Prime Minister Modi to request for Covid vaccines.
In a late evening tweet, Modi said, “Was happy to receive a call from my friend @JustinTrudeau. Assured him that India would do its best to facilitate supplies of Covid vaccines sought by Canada. We also agreed to continue collaborating on other important issues like Climate Change and the global economic recovery.”

India should tell him to source vaccines from the khalistani terrorists in Canada.

Indian news with their imaginary "sources". Every Indian news starts with "according to sources" without quoting actual sources.
I could say "according to sources" I am the richest man in the world.

Indian news with their imaginary "sources". Every Indian news starts with "according to sources" without quoting actual sources.
I could say "according to sources" I am the richest man in the world.
"India to ‘do its best’ to get coronavirus vaccines to Canada, PM Modi tells Trudeau
By Staff The Canadian Press
Posted February 10, 2021 2:13 pm EST
Trudeau7.jpg
WATCH ABOVE: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says "tens of thousands" of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine doses are arriving in Canada.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi says his country “will do its best” to help Canada get COVID-19 vaccines but stopped short of making any specific guarantee that India would ship doses to Canada.
Canada is also not among 25 countries cleared by the Indian government to receive exported doses of AstraZeneca’s vaccine this month, though federal officials indicated last week Canada’s shipments weren’t expected to start arriving until at least April."

Canadian source .

Back
Top Bottom