TRT World Exposed IK Narrative in One Simple Question to IK

Tameem

BANNED

TRT: But Difficult to Understands whether you want the military out of the Pakistan politics or Do You want the military on Your side in Pakistan's Politics? Which is it?
Imran: aaaa uuuu aaaa your voice not clearly reaching me....:rofl:

He is a pied piper, a false prophet....and majority of PDF Pakistanis or otherwise are his followers:hitwall:

@Foinikas
@Englishman
@Beast

TRT: But Difficult to Understands whether you want the military out of the Pakistan politics or Do You want the military on Your side in Pakistan's Politics? Which is it?

He is a pied piper, a false prophet....and majority of PDF Pakistanis or otherwise are his followers:hitwall:
Coming from the supporter of thieves, murderers and rapists.. that is rich.

As opposed to handful of retards that follow convicted crooks.

Yeah, keep selling your narrative.

Jao..., jotay chatna, chumpkana aur jhuppi daina tumharay type ke speciality hai.

DllHsaMUwAAdKRg.jpg

He didn’t answer? 😳

Where is full interview?

As opposed to handful of retards that follow convicted crooks.

Yeah, keep selling your narrative.

Jao..., jotay chatna, chumpkana aur jhuppi daina tumharay type ke speciality hai.

The day is not far when khan will be compared to donkey after Nawaz Sharif.

I mean that is all you guys do drumming with comparatively analysis instead of holding person responsible.

If comparatively analysis is used as medium to avoid taking responsibility, then Imran khan is better off as opposition or comparing by using donkey as medium to avoid taking responsibility. 🤦‍♂️

You forgot to add the initial part “Nobody has really challenged the role of military in Pakistans politics the way you have …”

If you give interviews to independent foreign journalists, they will ask tough questions. Mian saab on other hand, is dumb as a brick and will never even dare to face an interview like this.

Here corrected for you:
....and majority of PDF Pakistanis or otherwise are his followers
:hitwall:

You forgot to add the initial part “Nobody has really challenged the role of military in Pakistans politics the way you have …”

If you give interviews to independent foreign journalists, they will ask tough questions. Mian saab on other hand, is dumb as a brick and will never even dare to face an interview like this.

Here corrected for you:
sadly Imran never prepares for international interviews. being a narcasist single minded bully he is, in his world ( his mind , his view rules) no one can dare to advise him, prepare him or correct him. just sing his praise curse his opponents and raise him above sainthood that there is no one at his level.

that is a tragedy.

oh whataboutism ? its irreverent because the discussion is about Imran's interview here.

Don't find anything wrong or questionable here

I don't know what patwari Tameem or that patwari channel Neo News found in this section of the interview

It's a very simple answer. "I want all institutions of the Pakistani state to function within the limits of thier constitutionally defined roles. I want all individuals within Pakistan to be treated justly within the confines of the law. I don't want anyone beyond accountability".

Most people have difficulty in answering tough questions by journalists.

He was waffling massively, but not as badly as Nawaz or Showbaz

Those guys have as much brain cells as a plank of wood between them

Don't find anything wrong or questionable here

I don't know what patwari Tameem or that patwari channel Neo News found in this section of the interview
Look closely..you will find out if you wear your inner patwari logic

Clearly shows how IK has a narcissistic personality.. maryum Nawaz went to medical college she is qualified to make that call.