What's new

Trophy Points?

I just got my first trophy point because I'm new. But how do you get more? I mean how does it work? Who can help me? please, Thanks! :-)
congratz,if your posts are good then other members will give you that via giving thanks :enjoy:

congratz,if your posts are good then other members will give you that via giving thanks :enjoy:
I guess you are saying this about ratings, right? I am asking about trophy points :undecided:
but thanks for mentioning this because I was going to ask about that too :p:

Webmaster ne pata nhi kia kia laluch de rakhi ha ..trophy points; thanks; rating and postive/negative rating from think thanks and elite class

Message to other members for trophy points,
but after required number of posts on pdf:D

Yea i dont know about trophy point system . you will certainly get more trophy if you are good in teasing Indians :p:D
is it true? lolz :omghaha:

Message to other members for trophy points,
but after required number of posts on pdf:D
required like how much? 10? 20? I am not sure because I've seen many profiles with only 1 trophy point :undecided:

is it true? lolz :omghaha:

required like how much? 10? 20? I am not sure because I've seen many profiles with only 1 trophy point :undecided:
trophy point dont increase.
it is just a feature of this forum(xenforo software) that u are awarded a trophy point for your first post..

Every person who has logged in after the latest forum upgrade got the 1 trophy point

You can get thanks for a post if a member likes/agrees to the post

You can get Positive rating for a post if TTAs think that your post increases the quality of the forum

[quote="Pappu.Bacha, post: 5644473, member: 156919"required like how much? 10? 20? I am not sure because I've seen many profiles with only 1 trophy point :undecided:[/quote]

on completion of 100 posts then you will be full member & you will be able to send message to other members

Back
Top Bottom