What's new

Trolling is an art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaki ne aakhir iss thread main bhi modarator ke qanoon ki laathi maar hi di.:)

hunay suna hai bollywood movies main ki kanoon ke haath bade lambay hote hain but fikar not trollers ke pair bhi lambay hote hain.And i really feel said to see sinochallenger in pink.:no:

Like they say "you can run but you cant hide" ....Sinochallenged ran as long as he could run from the long arm of law :D but eventually succumbed somewhere down the line ..... for all trollers its going to the be the case , the only thing that could change is how long weone can run without being caught :police:

aye aye Guriii....:rofl:

Aaj ka homework, isse decode karo.

396061_409791715722825_1195393555_n.jpg

Trolling is for Indians, us Pakistanis don't troll because we're awesome. We're just here to kick an Indian's little red wagon and then go on to the world's

Aaj ka homework, isse decode karo.

396061_409791715722825_1195393555_n.jpg

kon si bari baat hai.... jap aap jaise guru logon ka 36 saal ka beta ho sakta hai to everything is possible...:D

Trolling is for Indians, us Pakistanis don't troll because we're awesome. We're just here to kick an Indian's little red wagon and then go on to the world's

Now that`s a real trolling ... I am changing my guru now...:chilli:

Like they say "you can run but you cant hide" ....Sinochallenged ran as long as he could run from the long arm of law :D but eventually succumbed somewhere down the line ..... for all trollers its going to the be the case , the only thing that could change is how long weone can run without being caught :police:
Arey he didnt knew the art itself.so pakda gaya.

Indians are here to impart knowledge in the art of trolling to pakistanis.

Arey he didnt knew the art itself.so pakda gaya.

Indians are here to impart knowledge in the art of trolling to pakistanis.

I can bet the 'little one' is making notes right now ! :rofl:

Behan, trolling me tou tum hamari bhi maan ho ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom