What's new

Trending Titanic Theme Based

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Emerging Pakistan.

An Entrepreneur in Faisalabad has come up with the idea of opening a Resort based on the Titanic theme.....with a touch of modern facilities and luxury.... The resort has been a hit with both locals and international visitors.

DIWe4J3WsAEfDpC.jpg

DIUo8PiWsAAwEp6.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

21151704_1265628096898219_4300939236786551576_n.jpg

21077270_1265628280231534_8783716417006407570_n.jpg

Yes lets dig up a canal from Karachi to Faisalabad.
Infact, the place is just 10-15 km from a small town called Sumandri!! May be Sumandr (sea) and Sumandri have some relation :P

Anyway, i have been there multiple times. Just 5 min drive from my home and office, food is fine, building itself is GREAT! The theme is great. However it is not fully functional as the response to their membership drive was luke warm at best. The sports center (Badminton, Tennis, Swimming pool, Table Tennis, billiard etc) is not operational either as there were not many members. Wont call it a HIT with local or international visitors. The main problem really is the membership fee and all so people are not going crazy or anything over this.

Infact, the place is just 10-15 km from a small town called Sumandri!! May be Sumandr (sea) and Sumandri have some relation :P

Anyway, i have been there multiple times. Just 5 min drive from my home and office, food is fine, building itself is GREAT! The theme is great. However it is not fully functional as the response to their membership drive was luke warm at best. The sports center (Badminton, Tennis, Swimming pool, Table Tennis, billiard etc) is not operational either as there were not many members. Wont call it a HIT with local or international visitors. The main problem really is the membership fee and all so people are not going crazy or anything over this.
The videos being uploaded certainly give a different impression.

The videos being uploaded certainly give a different impression.
Wait, i ll try and go there today when i am free from office, it is just 4 5 min drive, share some videos. :)
Advertisement looks different.

But again, the building is exceptional, the food is good. The whole resort is overall nice but their membership fee was so high people were not very excited about it, lesser members meant that they were not able to get everything operational, specially the sports center. That was the case 3-4 weeks back and i am sure it wont have changed in 3-4 weeks, :)

Why name a resort after an ill-fated ship?
Its a theme resort. The whole building is like one giant ship (from outside at least)

The sports center (Badminton, Tennis, Swimming pool, Table Tennis, billiard etc) is not operational either as there were not many members. Wont call it a HIT with local or international visitors. The main problem really is the membership fee and all so people are not going crazy or anything over this.

Sports and fitness clubs with their high membership are bound to fail or at max grab a niche. These facilities only become successful when you have high number of regular members with a very reasonable fee. Basically Student karaya ...... 50 members paying 5000 ea is worse than 250 paying 1500 ea.

Sports and fitness clubs with their high membership are bound to fail or at max grab a niche. These facilities only become successful when you have high number of regular members with a very reasonable fee. Basically Student karaya ...... 50 members paying 5000 ea is worse than 250 paying 1500 ea.
Their membership is around 500000 per year! Thats around 41500Rs per month

Anyway, even though it is right next to me i was not able to go and see how much work have been completed as a said in above posts. Yesterday a friend said that much of it is ready now. May be i will try and go there this week and see for myself and then update here - @Windjammer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom