What's new

Transgenders Plight in KP!!

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Transgenders Plight in KP shocking stats.

Transgenders killed in KP are 789/100,000 as compared to other murders which are 5/100,000. Why so??

Watch from 16:48

Last edited:
Khawaja Sira are not Trans people, they are Intersex. Pakistani society must allow these people to integrate into society, protect them, bring bills to increase their quota, strict rules on schools to allow their kids etc.
Most of them are trans have done desi operation to cut there manhood and go through feminine hormonal treatment

Most of them are trans have done desi operation to cut there manhood and go through feminine hormonal treatment
oh you again

1648111971020.png

These generalizations further emphasize the point made by the ma'am in the video.

You have dehumanized intersex people to a point where they live like animals in the subcontinent. We don't even bother to read the Ahadith regarding intersex people. The result is that, they sell their bodies, their respect, their families, their dunya, and their akhira, just to hear someone say that they brought this on themselves.

They get killed for honor. In other administrative units, murder remains a lower risk.

Shia ullema say it’s halal.

There’s actually an interesting documentary on that.
I can’t remember the name, but if I do, I’ll tell you

Iran has been known to put dodgy rulings in place anyway

In Pakistan, people usually called them 'Khusra/Hejrah'.
IMO, they are born with some sexual issues (un-developed sexual organs). Further, their behavior/body language tilts more towards the female gender.
I could be wrong as this is only an opinion.
Any of the Doctors in the forum could explain it with medical reasoning, and if there is a treatment for it?

Do transgenders deserve death or injustice?

I might not personally agree with what they are doing, but the govt has a duty to protect the lives and wellbeings of all its citizens.
We need to put them in hospitals to treat them its a phycological issue.

Back
Top Bottom