What's new

Tranformers G1 Fans & other Vintage Classic Franchises

We used to be simple innocent kids watching shhh its rabbit season now...

screen_shot_20130322_at_8.54.38_pm.jpg

I dont remember the name of this one: @Manticore

bb36b78be01c0c7bd0d157e3b71c1f36.jpg

Archie's here and Reggie too :p:

archieshow01.jpg

Damn I had a bunch of these comics....borrowed another bunch from some friends and library :angel:

Yes they do :agree: though I think I only watched the honeymooners...and that too 1-2 sittings

I feel ancient:

HB60SNEWTITLE.JPG

Oh yea the wondertwins: super friends or something

bb36b78be01c0c7bd0d157e3b71c1f36.jpg
few people in this generation has watched honeymooners

Biker mice from mars

90screatures0.png

few people in this generation has watched honeymooners
just 1-2 sittings...at someone's house....neighbour's i think...

O eee yea!! O eee OOoo

polls_talec_1648_845777_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Oh I remember this scary scene from the land of the lost:

26338007_.jpg

Didnt have any of the Dino riders stuff :(

DinoRiderTrexARMORED.jpg

DinoRiderQuetzaltARMOURED.jpg

Though not soo impressive..

Last edited:
Damn! I am old!

auto-cartoons-TMNT-family-guy-200457.jpeg

Look what they did to perfectly normal cartoons:

10-Girl-Cartoons-That-Guys-Secretly-Love-My-Little-Pony.jpg

Todays retarded / punk version:
393223.jpg

@Manticore @Informant :rofl:

maxresdefault.jpg

I want that pinky horsey!!!

images

and this multicoloured hair one:

rainbow_brite_by_kuro_rakuen-d4lgizp.png

papa smurf:

smurfs-660x232.jpg

Hated this extremely slow cartoons danger mouse:

danger-mouse-cartoon.jpeg

Last edited:
Bouncing here there and everywhere...they are the gummi bears....

Disneys-Adventures-Gummi-Bears2.jpg

Didnt know this guy was a real character....knew the cartoon first:

hulk.jpg

The power is yours:

captain-planet-and-the-planeteers-movie-poster-1990-1020231142.jpg

Super friends:

1973-SuperFriends-1_0.jpg

Alvin and the Chipmunks:
alvin_chipmunks.jpg

images

43642a75af5010296632a2aab1f3dafe.jpg

Now you making me feel bad i was born in 76 how did this time go so quick.Did nyone watch the cartoon the mysterious cities of gold or the tv show monkey
nope :ashamed:

Liked this cartoon....damn had none of the figurines :( @Manticore did you have any of these:

RobotechOfficeToys1.jpg

Awesome crazy headache giver:

1649408-woodywoodpecker1.jpg

Animannniaaccs:

animaniacs1.jpg

Anyone know the name of this @Manticore :

5788992_std.jpg

Used to watch em but cant recall the name...

Popeye the sailor man ....toot toot

popeye1.jpg

Last edited:
My favorites dungeons and dragons Dogtanian and the three muskehounds and battle of the planets

@Informant :o:
Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Was Shredder

61030.jpg

61034.jpg

Uncle Phil from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, played by James Avery, was known for being a strict man, but only in a sitcom would a "strict man" put up with all the shenanigans caused by Will Smith's character (played by an annoying wannabe rapper called "Will Smith"). Any real person would have sent Will back to Philadelphia (and certain death) after like two weeks. In truth, Uncle Phil was a kind, patient and understanding man who came to represent the father figure Will never had.

But he was also ...

61899.jpg

The same actor also voiced Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.

That's right, for over 100 episodes, the man best known for playing a dull, conservative judge/socialite also lent his voice to an Asian ninja master best known for living inside a giant mechanical eyeball and hanging out with a hideous man-hog and a disembodied brain. Also, for being a huge jerk. If you grew up in the 90s, this is the closest thing to finding out your grandpa and that bully from school were actually the same person all along.

My favorites dungeons and dragons Dogtanian and the three muskehounds and battle of the planets
Loved dungeons and dragons

and battle of the planets was ok dont know what is muskehounds

Grandpa Huxtable Was a Thundercat

61033.jpg

You know him best as ...

61038.jpg

Between 1984 and 1992, Earle Hyman played Bill Cosby's father in The Cosby Show, despite being only 11 years older than the star (the conception could have been a touching flashback episode, right?). Grandpa Russell "Slide" Huxtable was a trombone player, a proud graduate of Hillman College and a really bad buyer of sweaters.

But he was also ...

61040.jpg

Panthro from the Thundercats. At the very same time he was playing Russell Huxtable, Earle Hyman was also moonlighting in animation as a humanoid warrior feline from outer space.

Panthro was the resident mechanic in the Thundercats and also the least clothed one after Snarf. We have no idea what it is with aging African-American male actors playing martial artists on cartoons in the 1980s, but this does raise an interesting question: Who would win in a nunchaku throwdown -- Uncle Phil or Grandpa Huxtable?

We will never be able to watch Panthro in action again without imagining Cosby's dad in the same situation:

Jerry Orbach Was the Candlestick from Beauty and the Beast

61025.jpg

You know him best as ...

61011.jpg

Detective Lennie Briscoe was probably the most recognizable face of Law & Order, having starred in 11 seasons of the show, plus several guest spots in the interminable list of spin-offs. As Briscoe, Orbach played the classic detective with the obligatory alcohol addiction and the messed up dysfunctional family. Because of his alcoholism, his daughter grew up to be a meth addict and was murdered by a drug dealer. Of course, you could probably tell all that stuff just by looking at the permanent "Goddammit, son" expression on Orbach's face.

But he was also ...

Lumiere, the talking candlestick from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. They even look alike:

61010.jpg

And yes, this means that was Detective Briscoe's singing voice in some of those musical numbers (sometimes as the lead singer), like the one where the whole dining room sings "Be Our Guest" to Belle

In fact, before he even starred in Law & Order, Orbach was already an accomplished Broadway actor. He won a Tony award for Promises, Promises and was nominated his role in the original production of Chicago.

Last edited:
It was a cartoon series that used to be shown on bbc it was based on dartagnan and the three musketeers but with dogs as the charecters.I had just moved from punjab to england and homesick this used to cheer me up abit

Well thats from my chilhood :D
Can we fix it yes we can :lol:

bobthebuilder_slide_main.jpg

images

the new He-man (2002)

496660.jpg

index-motu.jpg

He-man_2002.jpg

By the power of Gracekal :lol:
heman.jpg

I love battle cat :smitten:

200X-Battlecat.jpg