Javed hashmi
Mian manhood
Maryam aurengzeb
Khwaja saad
Rana sanaullah
Parveez Rashid
Ishaq dar
Chaidry dalal
If something happens to Pakistan may it be sanctions or anything these people should be shot. They are traitors of Pakistan and snakes. Remember this list. I love Pakistan more than my mother and who ever will harm my country and its interest I will destroy them even if I have last drop of my blood left

Nawaz Sharif
Maryam nasal and her husband
Javed hashmi
Mian manhood
Maryam aurengzeb
Khwaja saad
Rana sanaullah
Parveez Rashid
Ishaq dar
Chaidry dalal
If something happens to Pakistan may it be sanctions or anything these people should be shot. They are traitors of Pakistan and snakes. Remember this list. I love Pakistan more than my mother and who ever will harm my country and its interest I will destroy them even if I have last drop of my blood left
Shehbaz Sharif?
Hamza Nawaz?
Hussain Nawaz?
And what about these?

Shehbaz Sharif?
Hamza Nawaz?
Hussain Nawaz?
And what about these?
They dared not speak against my country or else they would be in list too. Its not personal its just country first.

Close this thread.

El Sidd
Why are you not a Pakistani? Why close this thread? Give me a reason or else mind your business. NS is your leader your god and rusul for me a traitor

first of all you are talking about elites of elites . they never shot they departure on business jets .
second when was last time Pakistan hanged someone on these terms ?

thanda ho ja pani pi or bhool ja

Why are you not a Pakistani? Why close this thread? Give me a reason or else mind your business. NS is your leader your god and rusul for me a traitor

You need to first prove it.

Second Go Register a FIR or Lodge a reference or ask your mna mpa to debate this in the parliament.

Shooting is a bit of extreme, no? Umer qaid bhi thek rahy gi?
Nope send them back to their Lord.Trust me if I was in charge of things I will teach them such a lesson that even Genghis Khan and Hitler would shy away too.

You need to first prove it.

Second Go Register a FIR or Lodge a reference or ask your mna mpa to debate this in the parliament.
I have no mna mpa cha cha. No FOR just a bullet in the head brains all over the place and instead of fir i rather pay someone to mop up haram blood from floor.

I disagree.

traitors should first be exposed
then ridiculed
then turned into a laughing stock
then have them beg the ones they sold out to for help by name
then bankrupted
THEN thrown into a deep pit of hungry rats!
Why waste a perfectly good bullet...

first of all you are talking about elites of elites . they never shot they departure on business jets .
second when was last time Pakistan hanged someone on these terms ?

thanda ho ja pani pi or bhool ja
Well there is a first time for everything

So inciting murder and Chaos.

ISIS join karli? Kaha rehte ho aap
Putar Teri mommy ko koi chary tu kya fir karway ga ya ISIS join karay ga.

Pakistan, showing leniency toward traitors since 1947. Why?

So inciting murder and Chaos.

ISIS join karli? Kaha rehte ho aap
Is NS your relative or any of the people on the list your cha cha mama that you are so concerned?

I disagree.

traitors should first be exposed
then ridiculed
then turned into a laughing stock
then have them beg the ones they sold out to for help by name
then bankrupted
THEN thrown into a deep pit of hungry rats!
Why waste a perfectly good bullet...
Takes too much time and resources while Pakistani die everyday because of these baboons at the top. No mercy quick and over with

Alhumdulilah No
Thank God or else you would've ended up on the list too. Just joking. But on serious note is it ok with you that if Pak gets under sanctions because of these bastards and average Pakistani suffers while these haramkhors leave for London?death for soldiers and average Pakistani but not these fucked? Why? No not this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom