What's new

Tourist vlogger from Bangladesh travelling and exploring Pakistan on bike

Pakistan can get a lot of tourists from BD with a population of 170 million, and with the thawing and improving relations.

From India* too...(*conditions apply)

EXCLUSIVE Interview with First Bangladeshi bikers to Cross India-Pakistan Border

I predict this thread will not get many posts.

That is not that important, Pakistan getting many tourists is what matters.

As said...
“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert

“With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding.” – Sandra Lake

That is not that important, Pakistan getting many tourists is what matters.

As said...
“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert

“With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding.” – Sandra Lake

Do you give hugs to everyone that comes out of the airport?

Do you give hugs to everyone that comes out of the airport?

No...I don't believe in giving fake hugs like some Chaiwala...now hugs have lost its prestige.

one-hug-at-a-time-pm-narendra-modis-taking-over-the-world-with-his-embrace.jpg

Can a Bangladeshi visit Pakistan?

Zaber Mahbub
, Software Engineer at sMedia.ca (2018-present)
Answered Apr 3, 2019

The sort answer is YES.

However you might find it hard to get indian visa next time. Perhaps you have noticed indian visa form has a specific query about pakistan visit. If you wanna visit pakistan for tourism then it’s recommended to visit after getting couple of indian visa and some other countries visa. And not only india but also some other countries might ask questions about visting pakistan. I intend to complete SAARC, ASEAN and SCHENGEN. However I will visit pakistan after visiting 20 countries.

Absolutely. Pakistanis, unlike Bangladeshis, are not taught to hate in their text books. Pakistanis are very hospitable people. Once you come to Pakistan you’d realize it’s only Bangladeshis of the Awami League and India that hate Pakistan. Rest are all have a good time around these wonderful, loving, beautiful country.

.There wont be a problem, if you are visiting just for tourism purposes.Laymen dont even know Bangladesh was one a part, and masses now dont care, educated people might hold some peaceful conversation and chances might not even mention the rift between us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom