Panther/Dauphin > Z-9
Super Frelon > Z-8
Fennec > Z-11
Sea Tiger naval surveillance radar Type-360 or Type-363 or SR-60
PA6 Naval diesels > Type 054//054A, 056

Go to Trade Registers
france to china, 2010 through 2014 > download
Nice link. Bookmarked for future.
As i said in another thread, we in Europe dont see China at all as a threat. Reason we are more willing/open to sell/license build/cooperate/transfer sensitive militay tech to China.

Russia is our main threat. So to each country its own baby. :enjoy: Thats world politics for you. so dont be surprised at all.
I wonder what you people would have said if US had decided that Europe was expendable and the Red Army was greenlighted to have it for lunch

I'm not sure how Sipri counts licence production, or local assembly from kits.

Nice link. Bookmarked for future.

I wonder what you people would have said if US had decided that Europe was expendable and the Red Army was greenlighted to have it for lunch

Huh....and what will the red army do? Invade europe?lool they cbt do shit apart from harassing small tiny balkans countries close to russias border. They cant dare near central europe. Afterall we have far more resources/finance/tech as a whole tgan Russia can ever dream of. So we can rearm very fast if push comes to shove and our people see there is a real Russian threat, afterall Italy alone has a biggr economy than Russia. Forget about much larger more technologically advanced major european powers like Britain, france and Germany. So chill.

As i said, Chna doesn't threaten us one bit, they have never ever threatened us in History, compared this with Russia amd you will know what im talking about. Lol
China is simply to far away feom us and have their own bigger fish to fry with the U.S and Japan in their immediate neighbourhood, which is more than they can handle. So why should we consider them a military threat?lol

By your logic, India should also consider Russia a threat and stop all military cooperation with Russia since Russia ia major threat to Europe(which is a friend to India).lol

As i said, to each his own rival/threat. every power has its own interests. :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom