What's new

Top Industrial PowerHouse of Islam Geography ?

I don't know why no one mentioned indonesia?They are suppose to become top 8th GDP in the world by 2050.May be even in top 6

Lets compare Pakistan,Indonesia,Iran and turkey Manufacturing and Export sectors

Indonesia

Export- 199Billion dollars
Industrial sector- 200Billion dollars(22.5% Of GDP)

Turkey

Export-163billion dollars
Industrial sector- 223billion dollars(28.1% of GDP)

Pakistan

Export- 29Billion dollars
Industrial Sector- 60-61billion dollars(25.4% of GDP)

Iran

Export- 67Billion dollars
Industrial sector 100billion dollars(20% of GDP) If GDP is 548billion dollars.

If the Latest Figure of GDP is 396Billion dollars than industrial sector is 80billion dollars

Overall Ranking
1-Indonesia/Turkey
2-Iran
3-Pakistan

Nigeria also has alot of potential.Pakistan position is shameless considering the huge population

Sources

WIkipedia,Economy of Pakistan,turkey,iran,Indonesia

Can anybody define Muslim geography.

If its just by population, Indian Muslims beat everybody else hands down.

India is not a Muslim 'nation state'. If the number of Muslims is whats being talked about than by some measures China has more Muslims than India does, which makes it the largest Muslim nation in the world.

The Muslim World
Muslim_majority_countries2.png

I don't know why no one mentioned indonesia?They are suppose to become top 8th GDP in the world by 2050.May be even in top 6

Lets compare Pakistan,Indonesia,Iran and turkey Manufacturing and Export sectors

Indonesia

Export- 199Billion dollars
Industrial sector- 200Billion dollars(22.5% Of GDP)

Turkey

Export-163billion dollars
Industrial sector- 223billion dollars(28.1% of GDP)
Pakistan

Export- 29Billion dollars
Industrial Sector- 60-61billion dollars(25.4% of GDP)
Iran

Export- 67Billion dollars
Industrial sector 100billion dollars(20% of GDP) If GDP is 548billion dollars.

If the Latest Figure of GDP is 396Billion dollars than industrial sector is 80billion dollars

Overall Ranking
1-Indonesia/Turkey
2-Iran
3-Pakistan

Nigeria also has alot of potential.Pakistan position is shameless considering the huge population

Sources

WIkipedia,Economy of Pakistan,turkey,iran,Indonesia

Nonsense. No one asked you to make up your own imaginary numbers.

I've given you links of data from the very organizations that your country asks for doles outs from - IMF. You can also go check UN data or World bank data on Industrial Production.

Once more for your eyes only

Secondary sector of the economy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(01) China

European Union

(02) United States

(03) Japan

(04) Germany

(05) Russia

(06) India

(07) South Korea

(08) Mexico

(09) Brazil

(10) Indonesia

(11) Saudi Arabia

(12) United Kingdom

(13) Iran

(14) Canada

(15) Italy

(16) France

(17) Spain

(18) Turkey

(19) Thailand

(20) Taiwan

@SOHEIL

Kindly take a look and comment.

Data Source : The twenty largest countries by industrial output at Purchasing Power Parity in 2014, according to the IMF and CIA World Factbook.

Stop playing the fool. Its the same thing I said yesterday. Learn to acknowledge when you are wrong. Else there is no point in seeking respect and all your altruism becomes nothing but farcical.

Industrial output doesn't reflect the quality of products , especially engineering products.

Iran exports nuts, carpets, and other food items apart from its petroleum exports. Turkey is in a different league altogether.

India is not a Muslim 'nation state'. If the number of Muslims is whats being talked about than by some measures China has more Muslims than India does, which makes it the largest Muslim nation in the world.

The Muslim World

China has barely 15-25 million muslims so by no measure it has more Muslims than India , however we would never like/want ourselves to be counted as Muslim/Islamic Nation State . So agreed with your first statement .

Nonsense. No one asked you to make up your own imaginary numbers.

I've given you links of data from the very organizations that your country asks for doles outs from - IMF. You can also go check UN data or World bank data on Industrial Production.

Once more for your eyes only

(01) China

European Union

(02) United States

(03) Japan

(04) Germany

(05) Russia

(06) India

(07) South Korea

(08) Mexico

(09) Brazil

(10) Indonesia

(11) Saudi Arabia

(12) United Kingdom

(13) Iran

(14) Canada

(15) Italy

(16) France

(17) Spain

(18) Turkey

(19) Thailand

(20) Taiwan

@SOHEIL

Kindly take a look and comment.

The thread is about industrial sector

And i suggest you to stop thinking from your posterior,International economies are compared by Nominal terms not PPP.

Industrial output doesn't reflect the quality of products , especially engineering products.

Iran exports nuts, carpets, and other food items apart from its petroleum exports. Turkey is in a different league altogether.
Oh now you want to argue quality.

What does Turkey make thats not TOT? What does Iran make thats not Indigenous? Its what i said in my first post. Turkey survives on technology dole outs in return for NATO nukes on its soil. What have I told you about ACKNOWLEDGING FACTS?

The thread is about industrial sector

And i suggest you to stop thinking from your posterior,International economies are compared by Nominal terms not PPP.

I suggest you understand that a tomatoes that cost 2 dollars a pound are the same as those that cost 20 rupees a kg. nominal does not mean jack shit when talking total output. it only means jack when you talk trade. and we cannot talk trade when it comes to iran, can we. so pull your head out of your *** and have a fair debate.

Well what is a muslim nation state? Who defines it and how?

If we try to define by state religion, Islam by itself is a state religion of 4 or 5 countries,the rest denominate either Sunni Islam or Shia Islam or some other variant of Islam as state religion, so that leaves out a lot of countries on the map.

How can one compare if they cannot even define what they are comparing, imo if contribution of Muslims is the criteria, India should be up there.

Oh now you want to argue quality.

What does Turkey make thats not TOT? What does Iran make thats not Indigenous? Its what i said in my first post. Turkey survives on technology dole outs in return for NATO nukes on its soil. What have I told you about ACKNOWLEDGING FACTS?

Tulpar Infantry Fighting Vehicle

P1040216.jpg

FNSS CLAW
FNSS CLAW Turret.JPG

Bunker Buster

bunker_buster.jpg

Cobra-2 Armored patrol vehicle.

cobra25.jpg

Helmet Mounted Targeting System

HMD_Turkey.jpg

Jobaria'h Monster Artillery (World's largest artillery system)

IBvbb.jpg

Otokar Arma IFV

Otokar_Arma.jpg

Aselsan Land Warrior Gear.

014.JPG

Keep trying...i got a long list.

Tulpar Infantry Fighting Vehicle

View attachment 17031

FNSS CLAWView attachment 17032

Bunker Buster

View attachment 17033

Cobra-2 Armored patrol vehicle.

View attachment 17034

Helmet Mounted Targeting System

View attachment 17035

Jobaria'h Monster Artillery (World's largest artillery system)

View attachment 17036

Otokar Arma IFV

View attachment 17037

Aselsan Land Warrior Gear.

View attachment 17038

Keep trying...i got a long list.

Ok, so you went for the royal fail. Run away from data and go to pictures. Ok ta ta bye bye.

Ok, so you went for the royal fail. Run away from data and go to pictures. Ok ta ta bye bye.

I take this as an admission on your behalf that your argument was flawed. Door is always open, do your home work next time.

Well what is a muslim nation state? Who defines it and how?

If we try to define by state religion, Islam by itself is a state religion of 4 or 5 countries,the rest denominate either Sunni Islam or Shia Islam or some other variant of Islam as state religion, so that leaves out a lot of countries on the map.

How can one compare if they cannot even define what they are comparing, imo if contribution of Muslims is the criteria, India should be up there.

Muslim nation state is a Muslim country where Muslims are in control and from a majority. As i said before, if India is to be considered than China has more Muslims than India does.

I take this as an admission on your behalf that your argument was flawed. Door is always open, do your home work next time.

Yes kindly do. Thankfully all the posts remain saved for posterity.

Of course it is no thanks to Nato fucking with Iran and handing out dole outs to Turkey. Having said that why dont you go bury your head in the sand now. Here is a list of countries by Industrial output.

As on 2013 Iran has 1.5 times the Industrial output of Turkey. So you should stop talking trash if you dont know facts - Mr MOD or should I call you a class A moron for arguing and insulting people without factual data?
Listen troll, secondary sector includes the oil and oil products sector which makes about 80% of Iranian exports.
You can definately see who has a better strategy in Industrial investments by these export treemaps.

List of countries by economic complexity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey

769px-Turkey_Export_Treemap.png

Iran

767px-Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg

Map_and_Scatterplot_of_countries_by_Economic_Complexity..jpg

Albania.
900 tons of weed a year just from one village and it's surrounding area. If that's not industrial scale production, i don't know what is. :)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha you awsome my friend you find it it's Albania:chilli::victory::yahoo::dance3::suicide:

Back
Top Bottom