What's new

Top Indian Mujahideen operative Danish arrested by NIA in Bihar.

Look at what da Hindus say about your religion

Sorry to say you are not wanted in India

Who the EFF are YOU to tell another national how their government and fellow countrymen treat them or feel about them?? I accept you are a troll but this statement is on another level. The reason Pakistan is in the mess it is because you people can't look beyond religion and these sort of hang ups. India has managed to create its own national identity where anyone of any background/religion can be a proud and successful Indian. Stop imposing your backward and ignorant thinking and values on others.
@Bhai Zakir is allowed to identify himself as whatever he wants. I bet you all i have he is proud to be an Indian and identifies himself as an Indian first beofre anything else. If you Pakistanis took this approach then maybe you wouldn't have the issues you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the EFF are YOU to tell another national how their government and fellow countrymen treat them or feel about them?? I accept you are a troll but this statement is on another level. The reason Pakistan is in the mess it is because you people can't look beyond religion and these sort of hang ups. India has managed to create its own national identity where anyone of any background/religion can be a proud and successful Indian. Stop imposing your backward and ignorant thinking and values on others.
@Bhai Zakir is allowed to identify himself as whatever he wants. I bet you all i have he is proud to be an Indian and identifies himself as an Indian first beofre anything else. If you Pakistanis took this approach then maybe you wouldn't have the issues you do.

I am not imposing anything on him.
Just showing him the hate Indians have for his religion.

Muslims are discriminated & put down in India... I saw a advertisement on a Indian channel where they advertised a elder house for all religions in India, except Islam.

Muslims are discriminated & put down in India... I saw a advertisement on a Indian channel where they advertised a elder house for all religions in India, except Islam.

How do you know any of this? Have you ever lived in India or even visited?

Muslims are discriminated and put down in the India of your dreams only. Me as an Indian muslim ,has been telling this for years.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zakii @nuclearpak

Please close this thread. Icewolf is intent on turning this thread into anti-India/Muslim thread which we don't need another of. before it gets out of hand please close this thread.

How do you know any of this? Have you ever lived in India or even visited?

Yes- Ahmedabad Gujarat

Muslims are discriminated and put down in the India of your dreams only. Me as an Indian muslim ,has been telling this for years.

Actually there are many people here who have downgraded Islam on this forum :azn:

neutral_person is one of them, who posted pic of prophet muhammad :azn:

dont act as if you're a chamcha of the Indians brother , Pakistani Muslim Indian Muslims bhai bhai :cheers:

Yes- Ahmedabad Gujarat

Actually there are many people here who have downgraded Islam on this forum :azn:

neutral_person is one of them, who posted pic of prophet muhammad :azn:

dont act as if you're a chamcha of the Indians brother , Pakistani Muslim Indian Muslims bhai bhai :cheers:

Infact you people are the one's who degrade islam.
Pakistani Muslim or Indian Muslim,i don't wanna cheer with you because I was born a muslim. I have always given first preference to my nationality, my religion is something personal. I wouldn't stand any harm to my Indian Brothers.

I am ok with "Indian Pakistani bhai bhai" :cheers:

Infact you people are the one's who degrade islam.
Pakistani Muslim or Indian Muslim,i don't wanna cheer with you because I was born a muslim. I have always given first preference to my nationality, my religion is something personal. I wouldn't stand any harm to my Indian Brothers.

I am ok with "Indian Pakistani bhai bhai" :cheers:

Anyways its ur decision

Blind nationalism is not good
Especially when these same Indians insult Islam, you do nothing.
Even on this forum they insult Islam even though Muslims are 15% of India, yet I have never seen a Indian Muslim do anything about it, or even say this is wrong. :hitwall:

Thats why they perceive you as weak, and thats why your social, economic, political status is so flop in India :tdown:

Yes- Ahmedabad Gujarat

Ahmedabad? Which part? I am from Ahmedabad, there is hardly any street in the city that I haven't been to? And what made you jump to the conclusion that in Ahmedabad Muslims are discriminated against.

And Pakistanis are not brothers of their own Shia minority. Why will they be brothers' of Indian Muslims.?

Ahmedabad? Which part? I am from Ahmedabad, there is hardly any street in the city that I haven't been to? And what made you jump to the conclusion that in Ahmedabad Muslims are discriminated against.

And Pakistanis are not brothers of their own Shia minority. Why will they be brothers' of Indian Muslims.?

Look at article which I posted in Central & South Asia -
In Modi's Gujarat, Muslims struggle to be respected by Hindus

Actually WE Shias are doing fine in Pakistan, we are given full representation in GOP, even more than Sunnis, our economic & social status compared to Sunnis is WAAY better off than Muslims in India compared to Hindus

Anyways its ur decision

Blind nationalism is not good
Especially when these same Indians insult Islam, you do nothing.
Even on this forum they insult Islam even though Muslims are 15% of India, yet I have never seen a Indian Muslim do anything about it, or even say this is wrong. :hitwall:

Thats why they perceive you as weak, and thats why your social, economic, political status is so flop in India :tdown:

No one insults islam or perceive us as weak or neither is the general condition of muslims bad in India.

Religion has very least to do when it comes to living better in India. Infact ,being a muslim or christian or backward castes in hinduism is a boon and can easily secure you opportunities and excuses.

If you are Brahmin,you are less likely to secure a seat in an engg. College than a equivalent muslim/christian/backward caste in hindu. Apart from all,SC/ST has the highest chance.

Dont worry what goes on in India. Its a separate, independent, distinct nation. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. Instead focus on your own nation. Its in shambles. As for Kashmir, its divided up into 3 parts. Anyone in India who has a problem with it can move to China or Pakistan and never ever come back. You don;t like it tough, deal with it. No more free haj trips, no more polygamy, etc. All religions ave to be modernized like what took place in Turkey. If you don;t like it ....well tough then leave and never ever come back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom