Top Hizbul Mujahideen commander Altaf Kachroo killed in J&K

Fireurimagination

Reaction score
Country
India
Top Hizbul Mujahideen commander Altaf Kachroo killed in J&K

12_terrorists.jpg

Army releases list of 12 most wanted terrorists in Kashmir Valley

Kachroo gaya kachre mein! After a break, 7 down 5 more to go.

Rest in Peace brother. Your death will be avenged at the LoC soon enough.
Well we know you guys are avengers. His washed brain forgot to care so you guys be sure that poor soles family is fed well.
Death is celebration for fantastics

4 Bharti Policemen ambushed and killed in Shopian.
Along with two more of the “word I won’t use”. I am actually glad you said Bharti. Can you please tell us their names and where they hail from ;) I hope not

4 for one. Not bad.
Important bit is that these are now local kids getting fed up. Shopian was a very “India involved “ area prior to Modi; kids were going to other parts of India to study, people were running business especially those that benefit locals. From possible normalization and actual transition to “Atoot ang”, it has been screwed by the current government into a self sustaining insurgency.

4 nationalist Muslim police personnel killed while repairing there vehicle.

Important bit is that these are now local kids getting fed up. Shopian was a very “India involved “ area prior to Modi; kids were going to other parts of India to study, people were running business especially those that benefit locals. From possible normalization and actual transition to “Atoot ang”, it has been screwed by the current government into a self sustaining insurgency.

Not exactly something one can blame the BJP for. Positions and perceptions had already begun moving on that direction before 2014. The most BJP did is to accelerate an existent process.

The reality is that Kashmiris, for whatever reason, wanted war. Whether they anticipated the retaliation is another matter.

They also probably didn't anticipate that instead of their campaign finding support amongst mainland Indians, especially intellectuals, they ended up creating visceral hatred amongst large segments of Indians, which ironically meant that their traditional support base amongst intellectuals were without any legitimacy amongst common citizens. This is one thing consistently lacking in most assessments: How have the opinions of orfiordi Indians changed about kashmir and Kashmiris

It depends on Kashmiris now. If they want it to turn into another Syria, that's exactly what it'll become. Indian government has also already begun mobilizing irregulars.

The only thing I'm certain of is that Kashmiris are going to run out of bodies to throw at the crisis well before India's situation turns dire.

Not exactly something one can blame the BJP for. Positions and perceptions had already begun moving on that direction before 2014. The most BJP did is to accelerate an existent process.

The reality is that Kashmiris, for whatever reason, wanted war. Whether they anticipated the retaliation is another matter.

They also probably didn't anticipate that instead of their campaign finding support amongst mainland Indians, especially intellectuals, they ended up creating visceral hatred amongst large segments of Indians, which ironically meant that their traditional support base amongst intellectuals were without any legitimacy amongst common citizens. This is one thing consistently lacking in most assessments: How have the opinions of orfiordi Indians changed about kashmir and Kashmiris

It depends on Kashmiris now. If they want it to turn into another Syria, that's exactly what it'll become. Indian government has also already begun mobilizing irregulars.

The only thing I'm certain of is that Kashmiris are going to run out of bodies to throw at the crisis well before India's situation turns dire.
Its possible, but the impossibility of the LoC is that infiltrations will kick up due to “non-state” (rather semi-state is the term I use, private war types) which in turn inflame the border and keep Both sides at the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom