What's new

:: Top Gear - McLaren vs an F-35 ::

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some of you may have already seen this clip by Top Gear earlier in the year.

Every now & again we should shift our focus away from internal Politics, F-16/JF17's, CSF, Ladakh and so on... - well atleast for 7mins.

Now i've seen a number of these Super Cars vs. Fighter Jets over the years, but non have come close to Cinematography and Editing (Audio/Video) to this one - to date.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

After the departure of the three idiots from top gear, I have stopped watching the show.

After the departure of the three idiots from top gear, I have stopped watching the show.
Me aswell, but when this clip popped up on my Recommendations, I couldn't help to check it out.

Every now & again we should shift our focus away from internal Politics, F-16/JF17's, CSF, Ladakh and so on... - well atleast for 7mins.

Now i've seen a number of these Super Cars vs. Fighter Jets over the years, but non have come close to Cinematography and Editing (Audio/Video) to this one - to date.
hahhahaha :usflag: i saw it and wanted to post but then i thought people will have seen it before. And it is amazing Pakistani Air Force better learn some tricks from them and produce such content instead of the videos which we saw recently

look at the F-35 in the start
and the pilot 18 years old is it true?

and the pilot 18 years old is it true?
The host says that he looks like he's 18, 'cause of his boyish looks.

In most countries, 18 is Legal Age to apply for a Drivers Licence from the DMV.

The RAF wouldn't let a 18 Year old near a BAE Hawk, much less an F-35 - that are few in number at the moment.

He's probably mid-20's (24-25) and top of his Class to get a seat in the F-35 Program.

yes its a copy of the Bugatti vs Eurofighter Typhoon which was much better

Pakistan should race a Suzuki Hayabusa against a JF-17 and upload it on Red Bull channel

Top Gear has gone down the shitter since the trio left.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 641470 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

My View attachment 641470 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
Very nice share.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom