What's new

Top 10 Most Successful Military Commanders

Ataturk Pasha was a brilliant commander in chief as well --he faced so many odds and defeated his enemies

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

also Nader Shah

:azn:

As far as I know, in his tomb in the Invalides. Do you want to touch him for luck before an exam or something?

lolololool

thanks for the read OP

what would of happened in alexander didnt die roman empire might not of happened?

pervez_musharraf_02.jpg

Capturing Kargil sector from Indian army was a marvel of Pervaiz Musharraf, which changed indian defence text books.

It was a brilliant plan indeed.The idea was to occupy the heights and vantage points while they are vacant during winter,cutoff the supply roots and cover the peaks with shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles to keep the jets away.

Brilliant initial stage planning,but as it has always been with the Pakistani side,poorly executed.

yup, sure...

i was referring to the llist, by the way

okay?

smart-@ss :wave:

Oooooops! :P Sorry, chief, thought you were reading the thread, and had already read mail 2. Consider me admonished and standing in the corner, with head hanging down.

this TOP-10 list should be preferably called "Top 10 Most Successful NON-MUSLIM Military Commanders"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom