What's new

Top 10 Highest Paid Hollywood Actors Of 2014

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

If I call the Hollywood movies to be the ultimate source of entertainment then that won’t be wrong. The Hollywood movies are recognized around the world; in fact they absolutely have no alternate so far. The American film industry has greatly revolutionized the world of movies and it can proudly be credited to produce some of the finest and top class movies of all the times. It is not that only the female celebrities of Hollywood are loved and appreciated by the fans, but also the male celebrities are. The actors of Hollywood get even high pays for their movie projects; they are also loved and admired by the fans due to their awesome acting. So here below we have the most popular and the top 10 highest paid Hollywood actors Of 2014. They all are awesome and best actors in the Hollywood Industry.

10. Will Smith

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014--500x281.jpg

The stories, actors, actresses, cinematography, powerful presentation and special effects are some of the facts a Hollywood movie is known for. Will Smith is a powerful actor of Hollywood and has a net worth of about $100 million. He has so far given us so many successful and worth see movies.

9. Leonardo DiCaprio

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Leonardo-DiCaprio-500x377.jpg

The success graph of Leonardo Decaprio raised high and high even when he appeared in his debut movie, Titanic. He got so many national and international awards for this movie, and became a successful actor. His net worth is estimated to be $120 million.

8. Tom Cruise

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Tom-Cruise-500x281.jpg

Tom is not only an action hero but also a successful producer, director and some people say that he sings well. Thus we can name this super cool hero to be a multi talented individual and a charming male celebrity of Hollywood, having a net worth of $140 million.

7. Robert Downey

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Robert-Downey-500x381.jpg

Robert Downey is yet another successful and high paid actor. He is known and recognized both for his acting and personality. The close friends of Robert say that he is a very friendly and frank natured boy. Robert has given us various memorable Hollywood movies, and still he is too busy in the upcoming movie projects. His net worth is approximately $150 million. Robert was previously a model but got entered into the Hollywood industry as a leading hero.

6. Jude Law

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Jude-Law-500x375.jpg

Just like Leonardo, Jude is also a super cool and admirable man of Hollywood. This golden haired boy is a successful actor and famous fashion model. He has also been the ambassador of various men’s products and items. The estimated net worth of Jude Law is $180 million and the analysts say that soon he is going to double and triple this amount just because he is working too hard to become more prominent and dominating Hollywood personality.

5. Channing Tatum

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Channing-Tatum-500x384.jpg

Channing Tatum is a gorgeous male celebrity of America. He is a young and extremely talented actor of the era. He always gets lots of attention of the fans in the movies he performs. Channing’s total net worth is approximately $200 million. He owns three houses in America and one in Europe. Sometimes when Channing feels tired and bored of his hectic work, he moves to Europe for spending holidays and stays at his private house there.

4. Hugh Jackman

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Hugh-Jackman-500x346.jpg

Hugh Jackman is one of the well presentable and most promising actors of Hollywood. He is a dedicated and hard working person, and tries to input his maximum efforts in every movie. The success graph of Hugh can be predicted from the fact that two times he has been nominated for Oscar awards. His estimated net worth is $230 million. Hugh always gives preference to act in the high budgeted movies only.

3. Robert Pattinson

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Robert-Pattinson-500x374.jpg

Robert is a 27 years old very gorgeous hero of America. He is known as the top ranked hero and super model. Robert was initially a model, he used to appear in some national level fashion shows, but his debut movie got success and he soon became a heart throb of the fans. Nowadays, Robert is seen with his girlfriend in different shows. The people say that both are in deep love and soon will get married. His total net worth is approximately $250 million.

2. Mark Wahlberg

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Mark-Wahlberg-500x373.jpg

Mark Wahlberg has some God gifted talent and top class performance skills which made him a multimillionaire in a shorter time frame. But not only it is due to his personality but also dedication as a hero is what we should count towards his success. His estimated net worth is $500 million. Mark is a mature hero and knows well how to act professionally in the industry, so he always avoids becoming a part of scandals. - See more at: Top 10 Highest Paid Hollywood Actors Of 2014 | List Top Tens

1. Johnny Depp

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Johnny-Depp-500x381.jpg

The first glimpse at the pictures and wallpapers of Johny Depp couldn’t impress me too much. But when I saw some of his movies and television series, I got to realize he is a finest and most stunning hero of America. Johnny is not only a Hollywood celebrity, but also a fashion model and a television actor.

His life is full of opportunities and the success rate always remains high and high. Johnny performs really well in the movies and that is why has so far won various national and best hero awards. Johnny Depp is the highest paid Hollywood Actor of 2014.

Top 10 Highest Paid Hollywood Actors Of 2014 | List Top Tens

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 of them are my favourite including Johnny Depp.

How come new comers earn so much more than the old ones-
Tatum and pattinson the case in hand-

And why talents like edward norton and tom hardy earn less?-

How come new comers earn so much more than the old ones-
Tatum and pattinson the case in hand-

And why talents like edward norton and tom hardy earn less?-
Because of their some successful movies I guess.

Plus they are very famous between girls too.

Witch please! Robert Pattinson doesn't even act for all the moolah he's raking in!

Have you seen his movies? Staring blankly towards the audience and blabbering lines like a parrot does not constitute acting in my book. He's in films for his looks. Even some of the most useless Bollywood Stars can still emote better than him.:sick:

Jason Statham is not in this list :(
BTW SRK is richest actor in the world :azn:

Have you seen his movies? Staring blankly towards the audience and blabbering lines like a parrot does not constitute acting in my book. He's in films for his looks. Even some of the most useless Bollywood Stars can still emote better than him.:sick:
I agree with you. He is just there for his looks and some of his successful movies.

But If she can become Miss America 2014..

miss_america2014.jpg

What to expect then!!

RIGHT

kyn sary bechary bachy k peechy par gaye ho?? :lol:
Jason Statham is not in this list :(
BTW SRK is richest actor in the world :azn:
I saw on some website where SRK was ranked the top most powerful actor in the world. He is a nice actor but Leonardio DiCarpio and Johnny Depp are even better.

I saw on some website where SRK was ranked the top most powerful actor in the world. He is a nice actor but Leonardio DiCarpio and Johnny Depp are even better.
I watch Hollywood mostly not SRK movie fan but i am just saying that SRK is richest actor
Leonardo DiCarpio, Johnny Depp, Jason Statham, James Smith, Liam Neeson all this actors are awesome :D

If I call the Hollywood movies to be the ultimate source of entertainment then that won’t be wrong. The Hollywood movies are recognized around the world; in fact they absolutely have no alternate so far. The American film industry has greatly revolutionized the world of movies and it can proudly be credited to produce some of the finest and top class movies of all the times. It is not that only the female celebrities of Hollywood are loved and appreciated by the fans, but also the male celebrities are. The actors of Hollywood get even high pays for their movie projects; they are also loved and admired by the fans due to their awesome acting. So here below we have the most popular and the top 10 highest paid Hollywood actors Of 2014. They all are awesome and best actors in the Hollywood Industry.

10. Will Smith

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014--500x281.jpg

The stories, actors, actresses, cinematography, powerful presentation and special effects are some of the facts a Hollywood movie is known for. Will Smith is a powerful actor of Hollywood and has a net worth of about $100 million. He has so far given us so many successful and worth see movies.

9. Leonardo DiCaprio

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Leonardo-DiCaprio-500x377.jpg

The success graph of Leonardo Decaprio raised high and high even when he appeared in his debut movie, Titanic. He got so many national and international awards for this movie, and became a successful actor. His net worth is estimated to be $120 million.

8. Tom Cruise

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Tom-Cruise-500x281.jpg

Tom is not only an action hero but also a successful producer, director and some people say that he sings well. Thus we can name this super cool hero to be a multi talented individual and a charming male celebrity of Hollywood, having a net worth of $140 million.

7. Robert Downey

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Robert-Downey-500x381.jpg

Robert Downey is yet another successful and high paid actor. He is known and recognized both for his acting and personality. The close friends of Robert say that he is a very friendly and frank natured boy. Robert has given us various memorable Hollywood movies, and still he is too busy in the upcoming movie projects. His net worth is approximately $150 million. Robert was previously a model but got entered into the Hollywood industry as a leading hero.

6. Jude Law

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Jude-Law-500x375.jpg

Just like Leonardo, Jude is also a super cool and admirable man of Hollywood. This golden haired boy is a successful actor and famous fashion model. He has also been the ambassador of various men’s products and items. The estimated net worth of Jude Law is $180 million and the analysts say that soon he is going to double and triple this amount just because he is working too hard to become more prominent and dominating Hollywood personality.

5. Channing Tatum

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Channing-Tatum-500x384.jpg

Channing Tatum is a gorgeous male celebrity of America. He is a young and extremely talented actor of the era. He always gets lots of attention of the fans in the movies he performs. Channing’s total net worth is approximately $200 million. He owns three houses in America and one in Europe. Sometimes when Channing feels tired and bored of his hectic work, he moves to Europe for spending holidays and stays at his private house there.

4. Hugh Jackman

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Hugh-Jackman-500x346.jpg

Hugh Jackman is one of the well presentable and most promising actors of Hollywood. He is a dedicated and hard working person, and tries to input his maximum efforts in every movie. The success graph of Hugh can be predicted from the fact that two times he has been nominated for Oscar awards. His estimated net worth is $230 million. Hugh always gives preference to act in the high budgeted movies only.

3. Robert Pattinson

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Robert-Pattinson-500x374.jpg

Robert is a 27 years old very gorgeous hero of America. He is known as the top ranked hero and super model. Robert was initially a model, he used to appear in some national level fashion shows, but his debut movie got success and he soon became a heart throb of the fans. Nowadays, Robert is seen with his girlfriend in different shows. The people say that both are in deep love and soon will get married. His total net worth is approximately $250 million.

2. Mark Wahlberg

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Mark-Wahlberg-500x373.jpg

Mark Wahlberg has some God gifted talent and top class performance skills which made him a multimillionaire in a shorter time frame. But not only it is due to his personality but also dedication as a hero is what we should count towards his success. His estimated net worth is $500 million. Mark is a mature hero and knows well how to act professionally in the industry, so he always avoids becoming a part of scandals. - See more at: Top 10 Highest Paid Hollywood Actors Of 2014 | List Top Tens

1. Johnny Depp

Highest-Paid-Hollywood-Actors-In-2014-Johnny-Depp-500x381.jpg

The first glimpse at the pictures and wallpapers of Johny Depp couldn’t impress me too much. But when I saw some of his movies and television series, I got to realize he is a finest and most stunning hero of America. Johnny is not only a Hollywood celebrity, but also a fashion model and a television actor.

His life is full of opportunities and the success rate always remains high and high. Johnny performs really well in the movies and that is why has so far won various national and best hero awards. Johnny Depp is the highest paid Hollywood Actor of 2014.

Top 10 Highest Paid Hollywood Actors Of 2014 | List Top Tens

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 of them are my favourite including Johnny Depp.

what the hell is Robert Pattinson doing there

Johnny Depp first introduction part in Pirates of Carribean part 3 ,man :rofl:That is one of the best comedy scene i have ever seen in the Hollywood.

what the hell is Robert Pattinson doing there
Everyone is complaining about it.
Johnny Depp first introduction part in Pirates of Carribean part 3 ,man :rofl:That is one of the best comedy scene i have ever seen in the Hollywood.
Have you watched his latest movie "Transcendence"? Awesome acting yar!

Back
Top Bottom