What's new

Togadia slams Modi over Arrest of VHP men who vandalized pakistani arty gal

Puchtoon

Reaction score
Police today arrested city VHP joint secretary and eight other activists for allegedly vandalising an art gallery where paintings of some Pakistani artists were being exhibited, which enraged the right wing organisation.

Vishwa Hindu Parishad international general secretary Pravin Togadia condemned the arrest of nine right-wing activists and also conveyed this to BJP president on micro-blogging site twitter.

Without taking any name, Togadia alleged that this was a political move for getting votes.
"Opposing Pak artists exhibition in Ahmedabad when Pak killing our army: a crime? Bajrang Dal, VHP workers picked up by police for votes!" Togadia said in his tweet.

He also conveyed his protest to BJP national president Rajnath Singh as he tagged his post to him while informing him about the arrests.

"Early morning 2.45 am Gujarat police picked up VHP city joint secretary Jwalit Mehta from his residence. Bajrang Dal-VHP had organised a protest against an exhibition of Pakistan artists' paintings," he said in the tweet.

"We are not against arrest as such, but on the way the arrests were made on the day of major Hindu festival of Raksha Bandhan. The police picked them up from their homes at midnight," VHP state unit general secretary Ranchhod Bharwad said.

Local police, in an early morning drive arrested nine VHP-Bajrang Dal activists, including VHP city joint secretary Jwalit Mahta and booked them for rioting and other offences.
On August 16, around 20 VHP and Bajrang Dal activists vandalised an art gallery, Amdavad ni Gufa, where some paintings by artists from Pakistan were on display.

The gallery, established jointly by world renowned painter M F Hussain and noted architect B V Doshi, was the venue for 17 paintings on display since August 13, which included 11 paintings of artists from Pakistan.

Raveendra Maradia, organiser of the exhibition, lodged a complaint at the Gujarat University police station against some unidentified persons for vandalising the gallery and tearing the paintings.

"Around 3 am today morning, we picked up Jwalit Mehta and eight others in connection with the incidence at the art gallery and they will be produced before a court within 24 hours of their arrest," police inspector V M Salar said.

An offence has been registered against all the nine accused under relevant sections, he added.
- See more at: VHP men held for vandalising art gallery; Togadia slams it - Deccan Herald

WTF man is he stupid ? crime against pakistanis is not a crime ? tell to this idiot can he make one painting ? you need days to make a painting man its really very very heart breaking for some artist when he/she watch his work of months in drain just becasue of his/her nationality .i don't see a crime of artist else he was pakistani . we are not humans ? or we have no emotions ?:cry: feel so sorry for them

WTF man is he stupid ? crime against pakistanis is not a crime ? tell to this idiot can he make one painting ? you need days to make a painting man its really very very heart breaking for some artist when he/she watch his work of months in drain just becasue of his/her nationality .i don't see a crime of artist else he was pakistani . we are not humans ? or we have no emotions ?:cry: feel so sorry for them

Yaar Imran, kis desh ke fundamentalist rational baat karte hain? Unse kya complain kar rahe ho. :D

Why they forget about Pakistani soldiers killed by Indian army?

Yaar. I dont understand why Indian Army wud fire on Pakistanis? Are we sending mujahideens into Pakistan? Common Sense lagao. Its Kashmir which are been sent terrorists. Pakistan Army has a rational, logical and well planned reason to give cover fire to these terrorists. Still u believe IA fired and PA never do it?

Yaar Imran, kis desh ke fundamentalist rational baat karte hain? Unse kya complain kar rahe ho. :D

Yaar. I dont understand why Indian Army wud fire on Pakistanis? Are we sending mujahideens into Pakistan? Common Sense lagao. Its Kashmir which are been sent terrorists. Pakistan Army has a rational, logical and well planned reason to give cover fire to these terrorists. Still u believe IA fired and PA never do it?

Eh? So all those reports of Pakistani soldiers being killed are false? :cuckoo:

Eh? So all those reports of Pakistani soldiers being killed are false? :cuckoo:

thats what I am saying. Nobody in the world believes you. Must be some reason rite. Why wud India violet ceasefire when status quo is in India's favor. Is it India or Pakistan who want to change the current scenario. I dont say Pakistani soldiers r not killed. I am only saying, have little commonsense if u have any to understand, its not India who starts the ceasefire violation. Ur soldiers get killed only in retaliation. Nothing else. India dont have a reason to unnecessarily fire on da border. Pakistan does have a lot reasons.

Togadia sahib ko mountains out of mole hills khade karne ka kaafi shuak hai. Na kabile ilaaj namoone hain.

he will die from hate inside him :P

I was planning to lock him in a room with Owaisi. And then throw in two knives- after that sit down with a pack of cigarettes, set up a high def webcam/cctv module in the room, cold beer in one hand and good entertainment. :)

he will die from hate inside him :P

He's a joke within the far rights groups themselves,pakistani artist gallery attack could also be done by togadia lovers in VHP to score points over modi as its well known he hate modi to the core .

I was planning to lock him in a room with Owaisi. And then throw in two knives- after that sit down with a pack of cigarettes, set up a high def webcam setup in the room, cold beer in one hand and good entertainment. :)

owaisi is still hiding in some gutter after modi's speech ,send this togadbilla there :D

Although I'm also against the current non-futile dialogue process but doing attack is just bizzare ,reminds me of Jamat e islami treatment of vajpayee in 1999 (they even cleansed jinnah mazar to remove footprints of the unpure hindu who just gave an astonishing speech from it)

He's a joke within the far rights groups themselves,pakistani artist gallery attack could also be done by togadia lovers in VHP to score points over modi as its well known he hate modi to the core .

owaisi is still hiding in some gutter after modi's speech ,send this togadbilla there :D

This isn't the first time Togadia has thrown a fit. Last time Modi demolished some temples because they were illegally constructed without clearances and were encroachments- Togadia lost his head for quite some time and kept spewing vitriol. Modi obviously cared dick all about it.:lol:

I was planning to lock him in a room with Owaisi. And then throw in two knives- after that sit down with a pack of cigarettes, set up a high def webcam/cctv module in the room, cold beer in one hand and good entertainment. :)

best option ever wish all of the haters put in jail and in same barrack . collect from ind-pak all haters and lock them in a jail . let them bash each other 24/7 there .

best option ever wish all of the haters put in jail and in same barrack . collect from ind-pak all haters and lock them in a jail . let them bash each other 24/7 there .

However they are not arm of the most powerful institution in this country .

This isn't the first time Togadia has thrown a fit. Last time Modi demolished some temples because they were illegally constructed without clearances and were encroachments- Togadia lost his head for quite some time and kept spewing vitriol. Modi obviously cared dick all about it.:lol:

I remember a report from 2008(2009?) where it was said that gujrat government destroyed the most number of religious encroachments(mostly temples) that year for development and i was astonished ,as the view pointed by MSM about modi was just something else .

Back
Top Bottom