Status
Not open for further replies.

swatay007

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear mr Moderator of the forum.

Do you think i was an idiot when i started the new thread by the name of

"Reality of the Swat Operation"?

Do you think that before posting it i was un aware of the already present thread?

Dear sir I started the new thread because after reading you already present 11 pages thread abot swat operation i found out that all of you were talking on mere assumptions. i believe non of you have even visited swat during these days.

You dont care................

Because you dont suffer...................

Its me and my swati people who are sufering.......................

Before moving my post if you had just bothered to read it you would have never moved it to an already present thread where me myself couldnt find my own post.

What you just did is called throwing fact into a well.

I am sorry if my words hurt you but dont worry you are not to hear harsh words like this from me anymore because this would be my last post in this forum.

Wish you all the best.

Do you think that before posting it i was un aware of the already present thread?

Dear sir I started the new thread because after reading you already present 11 pages thread abot swat operation i found out that all of you were talking on mere assumptions. i believe non of you have even visited swat during these days.

Before moving my post if you had just bothered to read it you would have never moved it to an already present thread where me myself couldnt find my own post.

I am sorry if my words hurt you but dont worry you are not to hear harsh words like this from me anymore because this would be my last post in this forum.

Wish you all the best.
I wouldnt advice you to go away. I would say, Stay on, and keep updating us about whats happening in Swat. Tell the truth, TRUTH ALONE TRIUMPHS!

I really wish you stay with us and share your side of the story. It's not everyday that a native from the War-torn region uses the internet platform to deliver their opinion.

I'm sure things will work out fine for you. Have patience my friend =)

Don't be frantic, perhaps the moderators made a mistake, stay calm and by us, we are looking forward to your information!

Wish you all the best.

If you thought that the existing thread was 'mere assumptions', then you should have posted your views on that thread to clear up those 'assumptions'.

That is the whole point of having a Swat thread, so that people with different opinions and information can present those opinions and counter or support other opinions - otherwise there would be multiple Swat threads, each for a person with an opinion different from those already expressed.

The decision to merge the threads was correct.

Next time please raise your concerns through PM with the moderators.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom