What's new

To block NATO supply or not, comments from the past by some amreeki tootay :D

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We all know this hypocrite amreeki pithoz on twitter, check out what they were saying about blocking NATO supply, and now when PTI has announced to do so by 20th, what they are saying now !!

BYUwHqKCMAAIt6s.png:large

Amazingly munafiq, arent they?

more hypocrites to be exposed too, let us take some find some old tweets and take their screen shots...

@Aeronaut @Jazzbot @pkuser2k12 @mafiya @Marshmallow @Mirzay

Post their latest tweets too. I also know a few such idiots, will post tomorrow..

Stopping NATO supplies just bull$hit ... It would be better if IK pressurize to govt to shoot down drones ........

And you think NS will shoot drones? The guy who ran to Jiddah after kneeling down in front of a dictator will take a firm stance against USA? :lol:

And you think NS will stop NATO supply..???

as usual liberals and secular parties along with their ideological buddies in media can do anything to win arguments and serve foreigners 
@Leader @Jazzbot

sir g is there any way to save these tweets or further share them on our own twitters

because mark my words these liberals will delete these tweets and then they will say pti is doing false propaganda

kindly reply is there anyway

shameful politics by PTI and PMLN, nobody is serious to resolve the problem

where was imran all these months when the APC had already been done

all these people are fooling the country for their power game

I WISH Pakistan would shut down the lines if it got us out of there faster. I'm all for leaving and letting 'those people over there' kill each other. F'em !! We ( U.S.A.) needs to just let them wallow in being who and what they are. A possible 'biatch slapping' may be needed from time to time.

I WISH Pakistan would shut down the lines if it got us out of there faster. I'm all for leaving and letting 'those people over there' kill each other. F'em !! We ( U.S.A.) needs to just let them wallow in being who and what they are. A possible 'biatch slapping' may be needed from time to time.

would you consider saying thank you to Pakistanis for funding your transit for 10 long years and continued....?

Not sure what purpose this thread is for..and as such blocking the supply does little good and leaves hundreds of truckers and truck contractors and movers whose businesses are in Pakistan out of jobs and payment. If a message had to be sent then the best move was to make a statement that cooperation in the 2014 withdrawal might be in jeopardy(which is actually going to create serious problems).

Not sure what purpose this thread is for..and as such blocking the supply does little good and leaves hundreds of truckers and truck contractors and movers whose businesses are in Pakistan out of jobs and payment. If a message had to be sent then the best move was to make a statement that cooperation in the 2014 withdrawal might be in jeopardy(which is actually going to create serious problems).
words words & speaches?
thats what is all,we have ?
this is the best time to hit mullha sawati in afghanistan, use airforce deliver a most required punch, & tell the terrorists they , can run bt they cant hide, better to lay down weapons, accept a negociated surrender?
this NATO supply, thing is just whole drama done by both NS & IK, both hve thier assests in UK?

Back
Top Bottom