What's new

To all Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you get so angry if someone posts something bad about your country?

I don't. I usually admit my country is a laggard in practically indicator of development. Indians denying it are the ones who think they are being patriotic when all they are being is jingoistic.

its a troll thread...
No point arguing this guy he lives in lala land where all pakistanis r saint they never troll never flame n always talk logical n don't even think about bashing india or indians...:mps:

its a troll thread...
No point arguing this guy he lives in lala land where all pakistanis r saint they never troll never flame n always talk logical n don't even think about bashing india or indians...:mps:
Bashing India is not trolling, blatant insults and calling people retards. Indo Carib, is

Indians lack the willpower to accept truth. I hope they still keep on lacking this ability since it will bring their downfall.:devil:

Truth seer means seeing the future
sorry didn't know that
anyways ontopic there are trollers from both side of the border your claim of pakistanis dont troll is utter BS

I bet in moments time, an Indian would open up a thread titled: "To all Pakistanis"

At least with regards to Pakistan I have always told everyone that one must acknowledge their mistakes and learn from criticism. At least if you want to be something in your life, you need to be in a state of continual improvement.

“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”
― Aristotle

Remember that this is a Pakistani forum, not your dad's house where you can badmouth all the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom