What's new

TLP's rally against blasphemous caricatures on its way to Islamabad

Make him sign a legal document which puts him responsible for anything damaged by his rally in a reasonable manner

Why cant TLP's demands be accepted? It isnt as if Pakistan has huge stakes in its relationship with Holland or vice versa. Plus, it will send out a strong signal that IR of Pakistan will not take an attempt to denigrate Islam or the Prophet (pbuh) lying down.

Regards
It will send a signal that any idiot with a little bit of following can hold the Pakistani government hostage.

No, this cannot be allowed to occur.

This is bigger than Rizvi and his sheep.

Why cant TLP's demands be accepted? It isnt as if Pakistan has huge stakes in its relationship with Holland or vice versa. Plus, it will send out a strong signal that IR of Pakistan will not take an attempt to denigrate Islam or the Prophet (pbuh) lying down.

Regards

You will embolden a small extremist group of Jahil mullahs ... Who will hold the government hostage every time there is an issue even if it's outside the jurisdiction of pakistan's government.

TLP spoke against our army, they spoke against our courts, they are abusive in nature too. Nation rejected them badly in election.
Few thousand people can’t dictate Pakistan, if they create violence, law & order situation, No country in the world allows it.
We should deal them with iron hand if they protest outside parliament. They should face rubber bullets and live fire as previous groups faced in past

We should deal them with iron hand if they protest outside parliament. They should face rubber bullets and live fire as previous groups faced in pa
Last government tried all that but failed. They have too many supporters across Pakistan.

Government should not act on the advises of fancy stylish advisors, it is a matter of sentiments and senior officials should think about it. All the killers of blasphemers from Ghazi Ilm ud Din Shaheed to Mumtaz Qadri Shaheed were affiliated with brelvi school of thought. This pressure group is demanding the government to take serious measures against Dutch govt as they are directly supporting this blasphemy contest.

Blasphemy is bigger than terrorism and Duth govt is not taking actions to wipe out this more lethal than terrorism thing from its land. It is simple but people with haraam ki kamai in their veins cannot understand this issue. Yaar abuse me or anyone who is my relative but please dont utter a single word against my Aaqa صلی اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم

Government should not act on the advises of fancy stylish advisors, it is a matter of sentiments and senior officials should think about it. All the killers of blasphemers from Ghazi Ilm ud Din Shaheed to Mumtaz Qadri Shaheed were affiliated with brelvi school of thought. This pressure group is demanding the government to take serious measures against Dutch govt as they are directly supporting this blasphemy contest.

Blasphemy is bigger than terrorism and Duth govt is not taking actions to wipe out this more lethal than terrorism thing from its land. It is simple but people with haraam ki kamai in their veins cannot understand this issue. Yaar abuse me or anyone who is my relative but please dont utter a single word against my Aaqa صلی اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم
What exactly actions we should take?

Ban religio-politcal parties .

It's unwise to allow 72 sects to open their parties and enforce each other's religiou-political agendas

Any act in whuch people dont die is less than an act in which people die our religious beliefs are our alone other nations are not bound to follow them

WTF, i have a job interview scheduled tomorrow and these idiots would be staging a protest on isb expressway. Last year i almost failed in my exams due to extreme fatigue while driving through alternative routes, and this year there is a very a good change i'll miss my interview.
Damn it, do something about it please.

WTF, i have a job interview scheduled tomorrow and these idiots would be staging a protest on isb expressway. Last year i almost failed in my exams due to extreme fatigue while driving through alternative routes, and this year there is a very a good change i'll miss my interview.
Damn it, do something about it please.
Rent yourself a room nearby that office

Any act in whuch people dont die is less than an act in which people die our religious beliefs are our alone other nations are not bound to follow them
i am not addressing qadyanis here. There are several books written by non Muslims honoring Nabi e Kareem Aaqa e do jahan صلی اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم

What exactly actions we should take?
Educating the world, investing in media, condemning terrorism, hunting the snakes in ranks who are maligning our culture, religion for the sake of foreign visas are the soft steps which can be taken.

Hard steps are to introduce substitute products and banning the products which submit revenues to the host countries.

i am not addressing qadyanis here. There are several books written by non Muslims honoring Nabi e Kareem Aaqa e do jahan صلی اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم

Educating the world, investing in media, condemning terrorism, hunting the snakes in ranks who are maligning our culture, religion for the sake of foreign visas are the soft steps which can be taken.

Hard steps are to introduce substitute products and banning the products which submit revenues to the host countries.
Books only Muslims believe in not other people

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom