What's new

tipu sultan - a secular internationalist, not a bigot

Indian secular brigade will label Al Baghdadi a Secular person just because he allowed Indian nurses to come back home. Indian liberals can't come out of their dhimmi mindset when it comes to Muslim rulers.

Depends on what the director wishes to portray.

Movies on Shah Jehan's era focused only on Taj Mahal and / or Jahanara, Akbars on Jodha or Anarkali.
As far as I know it is supposed to be a biographical film, Which in a barely literate bias charged country, one has to be careful with . I agree with you that anyone has the right to make a film on anyone - but responsibly that's all - we are not smart skeptical audiences, we are emotional bus burning type audiences.

And it must be very upsetting for you to know that there is NOTHING you can do about that other than vague threats on some random Internet forum . :omghaha:
Other than rousing Lucknowis to rebel with the pen and write about the attrocities India has committed truly currently I can do nothing more than that. But even that is a step. Families who have lost their loved ones or been hounded by the security services of India are rising up for an independent Lucknow. I am working with them.

Other than rousing Lucknowis to rebel with the pen and write about the attrocities India has committed truly currently I can do nothing more than that. But even that is a step. Families who have lost their loved ones or been hounded by the security services of India are rising up for an independent Lucknow. I am working with them.
Hahaha.....yeah , keep doing that. Meanwhile the country you already have due to " rousing rebellion" a few generations back is so wonderful that you had to escape to Dubai to live your life and raise rebellion in India. You're pretty funny guy. :omghaha:

Hahaha.....yeah , keep doing that. Meanwhile the country you already have due to " rousing rebellion" a few generations back is so wonderful that you had to escape to Dubai to live your life and raise rebellion in India. You're pretty funny guy. :omghaha:
So you have doubts that one can't raise the question of my peoples rights from another country?

Why is it so important for the Muslims of the subcontinent to prove that the erstwhile Islamic rulers of India were saints (or secular). They were just like any other rulers of their time whose main objective was to keep their thrones intact and fulfil their megalomaniac dreams even if required tyranny.

By trying to defend these rulers with dubious records, the current generation of Muslims are unnecessarily taking the risk & burden of the crimes committed by these selfish and cruel rulers.

Why is it so important for the Muslims of the subcontinent to prove that the erstwhile Islamic rulers of India were saints (or secular). They were just like any other rulers of their time whose main objective was to keep their thrones intact and fulfil their megalomaniac dreams even if required tyranny.

By trying to defend these rulers with dubious records, the current generation of Muslims are unnecessarily taking the risk & burden of the crimes committed by these selfish and cruel rulers.
Lol your comment reminds me of Hassan Nisar :D

Lol your comment reminds me of Hassan Nisar :D

Who is he?

@jamahir is a communist (meaning following no religion). I am lost why is he trying prove this. This is just a slippery slope with no productive outcome at the end of the day. India and Pakistan are new nations created in 1947. There is no point discussing the merits of the rulers prior to the creation of these countries. I would say just bury all history and look towards the future for the betterment of this region.

Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan are part of Muslim history, dont care what Hindus think about them. Academic study and criticism of both is o.k, but most of the Indians display Hinduish bigotry when they talk about Tipu.

Indian secular brigade will label Al Baghdadi a Secular person just because he allowed Indian nurses to come back home. Indian liberals can't come out of their dhimmi mindset when it comes to Muslim rulers.
Wait for a few day's, Mani Shankar Kayyar and Salman Kurshit will come out with sonnets in his praise - And NDTV will hail it as the victory of secularism in India.

Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan are part of Muslim history, dont care what Hindus think about them. Academic study and criticism of both is o.k, but most of the Indians display Hinduish bigotry when they talk about Tipu.

I can understand if a Muslim from Karnataka said this. But I still cannot understand why a Muslim from Pakistan would try to defend and be ready to inherit Tipu's legacy (good or bad). If It was Aurangzeb I can understand. But Tipu does not make any sense to me at all. The reason now Tipu is in news is in preparation for next years elections in Karnataka. Dadri chapter is now closed as Bihar elections are done.

Who is he?

@jamahir is a communist (meaning following no religion).
Think again, - Defends and promotes vehemently a megalomaniac Dictator, Obsucates every thread on state sponsored terror thread into petty religious arguments -
which interests are being promoted in this brand of communism?

Back
Top Bottom