What's new

Time Traveling Gods

Which Theory is better ?

• Total voters
but the thing about the multiverse i dont understand is that... dopplegangers exist for all characters except barry allen and super girl...

There was a doppleganger of Barry on Earth 2 but neither he nor his City existed in the world of Super Girl .

There is a story related Puri Jagannadh temple where the king goes to Brahma loka and returns to see that time has progressed 400 years on earth.
And his entire family has perished. So he asks Brahma for a boon.

Well it can be aliens who will rule earth in future, time traveled in the past and build pyramids because they wanted to be called Gods by earthlings

Another one of those threads by @Kashmiri Pandit
Talking about Aliens
desismileys_2233.gif
and Time Travel I finally finished Muv Extra and Muv Luv Unlimited and got Alternative which is about [MINOR SPOILERS] a guy thrown into a Alternate timeline where Aliens are invading earth and he has to travel between Alternate Timelines to find a way to save Earth at the same time fighting the said Aliens

Even the opening song is catchy

Talking about Aliens
desismileys_2233.gif
and Time Travel I finally finished Muv Extra and Muv Luv Unlimited and got Alternative which is about [MINOR SPOILERS] a guy thrown into a Alternate timeline where Aliens are invading earth and he has to travel between Alternate Timelines to find a way to save Earth at the same time fighting the said Aliens

i never liked it it is a bit dark steins gate is much better for time travel.
also in my understanding as a muslim i define got as an entity not as a being as he as created those which tangible. so god entity beyond the human realm..
if if there was any change in the time line we would never know because the whole time line forward and backwards would change.

Not an alien, nor a God (although he does possess Godlike power)

Mr Myxlplyx, an imp from The Fifth Dimension, could easily travel back and forth through time if he so wished to do so.

Hey guys , I have come up with a theory to challenge the Theory of Ancient Aliens .
As per this theory :

Time Travel is a highly advanced Science . Only Top organization with handful of people know about it . A reason why we don't have random people time jumping at random places . So we have a small group of people who can Time Jump . The places of time jump are key events in space-time and not just popping up to meet Great Grand Parents . Some of these Guys time jumped and landed in Egypt , Mesopotamia and India during the key phase of civilization . With their advanced Knowledge , they shaped humanity for better or worse .

After finishing their job , they returned to the original timeline . Back in the past they came to be known as the Gods . Now why did they came to be known as Gods ?

We have another group of time Travelers who want to Control Humanity for their selfish desires . They were the first ones to go back in past and stop key events from happening . To keep the timeline safe , Human time travelers are waging an eternal battle against the Alien Time Travelers .

How does it sound ?

Can this theory of mine beat Ancient Alien Astro NUTS ^^
There is no such thing as Time....

i never liked it it is a bit dark steins gate is much better for time travel.
also in my understanding as a muslim i define got as an entity not as a being as he as created those which tangible. so god entity beyond the human realm..
if if there was any change in the time line we would never know because the whole time line forward and backwards would change.
I watched the Steins Gate anime but not the VN. It was really interesting how a small thing can change the entire world. I learned about the Butterfly theory from it:smart:
God in Islam and Christianity is Omnipresent which means time doesn't affect him as he is exists in past ,present and future

Talking about Aliens
desismileys_2233.gif

Let me Guess R+ MN
Not for Kids :D
OP is good though .

There is no such thing as Time....

Yup its Space-Time :p:

Let me Guess R+ MN
Not for Kids :D
OP is good though .
Extra and Unlimited has a single H scene for all routes at the end but they are short and most of them only show the top halves. Extra is the introduction to the characters and their personalities while Unlimited introduces you to the alternate timeline and its characters.(Extra and Unlimited seperate parts of a single game)

The real story starts in Alternative which is a rather long VN and it gets really serious and sad pretty soon:cry:. I have yet to reach a H-scene so no comment on that. The pilot suits also change from cadet versions(skin colored) to standard versions(black)
Its actually considered one of the best VNs out there.
Some side stories got adopted as Animes with no H-scenes but the Boobies in the Anime can be a little bit disracting:enjoy:

Extra and Unlimited has a single H scene for all routes at the end but they are short and most of them only show the top halves. Extra is the introduction to the characters and their personalities while Unlimited introduces you to the alternate timeline and its characters.(Extra and Unlimited seperate parts of a single game)

The real story starts in Alternative which is a rather long VN and it gets really serious and sad pretty soon:cry:. I have yet to reach a H-scene so no comment on that. The pilot suits also change from cadet versions(skin colored) to standard versions(black)
Its actually considered one of the best VNs out there.
Some side stories got adopted as Animes with no H-scenes but the Boobies in the Anime can be a little bit disracting:enjoy:

Talking about muvluv reminded me of the fact that code geass season 3 is gonna come out . so who is hyped up for it...

Talking about muvluv reminded me of the fact that code geass season 3 is gonna come out . so who is hyped up for it...
I am pretty excited to see lelouch back he is one of the best main characters in Anime history

Back
Top Bottom