What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang him if he is guilty. But if he is hanged now, it will bring in negative perception about Pakistan and questions will be raised about Pakistan being a law abiding state. And it will be reinforced due to the controversy surrounding this case vs the clearcut case of Kasab which has showcased to the world that India has done the due diligence and acknowledged by the world.

So it is Pakistan's choice to hang him now or not.

Boss we are kids compared to the brains that run both countries. Of course they have given this serious thought.

The only thing holding them back is a serious public backlash, and assassination/suicide bomb attempts on those who made the decision.

Exactly... that's what i meant when i said emotions takes over diplomacy in such cases. Diplomatically it could have been a brilliant coup as you stated in your post. Then again.. people's emotions are too much for the establishment to take advantage of the situation!!

You know what would be the BIGGEST coup?

Pardon Sarabjit and send him home.

Total international googly.

Regardless of 26/11, we will look mean compared to you.

Think about it. Without being naive.

Its just one man.

Giving any concession to India either valid or invalid is considered as national shame in Pakistan.

Giving any concession to India either valid or invalid is considered as national shame in Pakistan.

I guess that's why we always hear that archaic Chanakya phrase from them as if it were a gaali.

I guess that's why we always hear that archaic Chanakya phrase from them as if it were a gaali.

I can't understand what's with Pakistan's obsession with Chanakya.

I can't understand what's with Pakistan's obsession with Chanakya.

The belief that we have the brains and they the brawn, and that makes them better.

Makes a weird sort of sense actually if you consider that most who converted were from the lower castes.

Maybe the Brahmanical thing Joe was speaking about.

Is there solid proof against him? Kasab and Sarabjit are 2 very different cases (if there is proof against sarabjit?)

Is there solid proof against him? Kasab and Sarabjit are 2 very different cases (if there is proof against sarabjit?)

So you want CCTV footage from the 90s??

And if we see track record all spies we released said they are innocent and changed their statement as soon they crossed the border.

No seriously. Most of us do not know the details.

Is there proper proof?

I'll try to find precedent book of cases and might find the details (i dont know what lawyers call it) ....but its not available on internet i guess.... no news before 2003 is easily available to find... however its on the bomb blasts... he was seen on the site and was caught planting new one ...also witness reports etc....he also confessed....so...thats as good as its get with old tech.

So you want CCTV footage from the 90s??

And if we see track record all spies we released said they are innocent and changed their statement as soon they crossed the border.
Being a spy does not call upon a death penalty,does it?
What i meant to ask was if there is a proof of him being involved in terror activities?,btw he is a farmer,spying are still allegations..

Being a spy does not call upon a death penalty,does it?
What i meant to ask was if there is a proof of him being involved in terror activities?,btw he is a farmer,spying are still allegations..

14 dead people are not enough proof for some people.....:disagree: He was convicted by high court and supreme court.... If you have problem with court and think he is innocent and strayed in pakistan then stop straying into pakistan.

Hang him if he is guilty. But if he is hanged now, it will bring in negative perception about Pakistan and questions will be raised about Pakistan being a law abiding state. And it will be reinforced due to the controversy surrounding this case vs the clearcut case of Kasab which has showcased to the world that India has done the due diligence and acknowledged by the world.

So it is Pakistan's choice to hang him now or not.

:lol:

Really? Do you really think 'the world' cares about this guy? It will make no difference to the world. Again, stop pretending that the whole world agrees with you. That is your own delusion which you've created yourself -- the world doesn't think in such a black and white way as you would like to believe.

14 dead people are not enough proof for some people.....:disagree: He was convicted by high court and supreme court.... If you have problem with court and think he is innocent and strayed in pakistan then stop straying into pakistan.

Most of you people giving examples of surjeet who was released by you guys.

As per him,Court dont decide these cases,its the ISI or military colonels.When ever hearing goes for victim like we are discussing,a pak military officer present in the court decides rather than judge.

Most of you people giving examples of surjeet who was released by you guys.

As per him,Court dont decide these cases,its the ISI or military colonels.When ever hearing goes for victim like we are discussing,a pak military officer present in the court decides rather than judge.

A spy is suppose to say such things specially when he is trying to get his pension running...... poor guy didn't even get his pension after such long imprisonment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom