What's new

Time to call it Quits for Shabaz & Nawaz Sharif from Politics

What will be their assignment....

1668466091183.png

I don’t think SS going away anytime soon, he is good cherry blossomer

You have to understand who they represent

There is a section of society who loves corruption , nepotism, land mafia etc etc in short self serving bunch that loves screwing others for individual gain that supports Nawaz and Zadari families

This includes judges , generals , journalists, and business group who actually hate the rule of law, as thier pockets will get lighter because of it .

Many people don’t realize the incredible fight IK is fighting for all of us

Last edited:
You have to understand who they represent

There is a section of society who loves corruption , nepotism, land mafia etc etc in short self bunch that loves screwing others that supports Nawaz and Zadari families

This includes judges , generals , journalists, and business group who actually hate the rule of law, as thier pockets will get lighter because of it .

Many people don’t realize the incredible fight IK is fighting for all of us
I am in total agreement with statement.
But now I have learned their is a huge segment of population who don't know how the Pakistan Hakoomat works. If they found out (which they unable to understand English content) the reason for my Urdu Vlogs maybe they can make actions on the ground in terms of protests to what not. The issue is of passing the moral grounds to the masses.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom