What's new

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong in many ways..
We have the right to raise concern,as we are also Pakistanis.
Its sad that our country is in the hands of idiots....at all levels...that includes people like you who wont own up the mess they created and wont want to fix it in the next available oppertunity..
Instead they will go on a useless tantrum..
Good for you,....have fun with loadshedding..... :lol:
During winters, there's almost no load shedding here ...... which again proves my point that you are ignorant of the ground realities in Pakistan, but still you continue to present your self as an expert on Pakistan and her affairs.:lol:
Funny part is you blame us while the reigns of the country are still and have always been in the hands of all those scoundrels who are settled abroad with their families.......does this ring any bells in your hollow head? i am sure it did. :rofl:

I believe everyone has a right to live life in peace and happiness. If Shias in Pakistan feel the country isn't for them, they have every right to leave it and seek asylum else where. We shouldn't subjugate people out of our egos.

But on the other hand, this is happening only in Blochistan. There is huge a Shia population in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and other smaller cities. No one is bothering them there. Why only in Quetta?

So, I don't think Shias living in other parts of the country will be that quick to get up, pack their bags, leave behind their businesses, property, jeopardize their future and leave for the unknown. Where they won't be sure what they can expect.

Life isn't just a simple answer of surviving, though that is a major part, but also living and experiencing things. Iran is a Shia country, but what assurances are there that Shias of Pak will be treated equally?

After major terror incidents, emotional articles are written quiet a lot, and its good. But then reality sinks in, and you find out its not all that easy to act on emotions and imulses.
Why Iran need to be pulled in Shia issue. Shia came in Pakistan after partition or Shia played no role for creation of Pakistan ?. If Murtuza doesn't represent the shia of Pakistan. This is his personal opinion. Instead people should focus to resolve the issue not escape from reality. Few fitna people after shia now but later they will be after sunni. They already targeted the sunni leadership in Karachi .
If so much love with Suadii wahabi, announce it Pakistan is Saudis satellite wahabi state.

Well if you don/'t know the 70,000 figure is due to continuous militancy by your so called Jehadis since 1989. And this i just an example.

And if you don't know, after WoT started, terrorist attacks in India decreased because many of those Jehadis fought against NATO and few turned back on yourself and attacked you, alongwith increased border guard.

Either come with logic and some data. I already said there are certain cases of War Crimes but tens of thousands killed by IA, well we did kill terrorists.

You live in US and at least I expect that you do some research. I provided you a link where chronology of terrorist attacks in Kashmir has been told.

Do you ignore the fact that Pakistan send Jehadists in India and they killed innocent people and soldiers ?

Next time, come with something substantial rather than acting like typical brainwashed person who has been fed with lies. Don't give me rhetoric.

We have clamp down terrorism in Kashmir and the tourism industry and social stability is returning along with few minor cases of protests organized by fringe groups who are complicit with your dear LeT and ISI.

The example you posted is of a bomb going off in an Indian politician's car and Indian security personnel getting killed in the process. Which you so shrewdly posted as innocent Kashmiris getting killed by militants.

As far as my acknowledgement, Pak based groups targeted Indian army etc while IA in turn targeted and killed civilians.

The example you posted is of a bomb going off in an Indian politician's car and Indian security personnel getting killed in the process. Which you so shrewdly posted as innocent Kashmiris getting killed by militants.

As far as my acknowledgement, Pak based groups targeted Indian army etc while IA in turn targeted and killed civilians.

indian army mostly kills the sleeper cells who support militant activities and we kill 400 cleaning from top to bottom.

Do u know how much pakistan have killed in kashmir?

37000 lives including militants,sleeper cells and other supporters who are still roaming inside kashmir.

btw,kashmir is not topic here

indian army mostly kills the sleeper cells who support militant activities and we kill 400 cleaning from top to bottom.

Do u know how much pakistan have killed in kashmir?

37000 lives including militants,sleeper cells and other supporters who are still roaming inside kashmir.

btw,kashmir is not topic here
Edit: One guy is saying 70k killed by Pak and the other is saying 37k. At least agree on one number will you, before you post your well constructed research.

Tell that to your guru who brought it up in the first place.

ok leaving Good bye... keep writing.. Topic closed
@mods please close the topic ... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very much the topic as it will have effect on Kashmir insurgency after 2014. Its mentioned in the original article

#iPhone what if I tell you that LeT terrorist dragged out two teenage girls in Kashmir and shot them at point blank range calling the girls to be immoral as they used to laugh and chat on mobile in market. LeT took the responsibility.

Didn't you see the second link I posted. Read that one too.

I thought people from Pakistan will understand our pain when innocent civilians are killed by terrorists. Well for them, its a freedom fight. I wonder what he will call attacks on Shias and Baluchistan insurgency.

Its terrorists vs shia's not sunni VS shia's as our traitorious media presents it to be. Someone is trying to 'cook' sectarian conflict in Pakistan.[/QUOTE @Irfan Baloch Sir, post that letter published where they said they will kill Shiias and make this land pure.

Buddy, the LeJ is essentially anti-Shite organization. No one is cooking it up, its simple.. Don't try to put blame on Media. they presented what was available on the ground.

Edit: One guy is saying 70k killed by Pak and the other is saying 37k. At least agree on one number will you, before you post your well constructed research.

Tell that to your guru who brought it up in the first place.

My figure is of those who supported by pakistan or sent by pakistanis.

Its very much the topic as it will have effect on Kashmir insurgency after 2014. Its mentioned in the original article

#iPhone what if I tell you that LeT terrorist dragged out two teenage girls in Kashmir and shot them at point blank range calling the girls to be immoral as they used to laugh and chat on mobile in market. LeT took the responsibility.

Didn't you see the second link I posted. Read that one too.

I thought people from Pakistan will understand our pain when innocent civilians are killed by terrorists. Well for them, its a freedom fight. I wonder what he will call attacks on Shias and Baluchistan insurgency.

Its terrorists vs shia's not sunni VS shia's as our traitorious media presents it to be. Someone is trying to 'cook' sectarian conflict in Pakistan.[/QUOTE @Irfan Baloch Sir, post that letter published where they said they will kill Shiias and make this land pure.

Buddy, the LeJ is essentially anti-Shite organization. No one is cooking it up, its simple.. Don't try to put blame on Media. they presented what was available on the ground.

Yes, do post it, so I can expose your intent again like I did before.

Can't you tell there is something wrong with the number of dead you are claiming and blaming on Pakistan to the number you are posting? When we say 45 thousands civlians killed in Pak after 9/11 there's a massive trail of bloodbath in the form of suicide bombings and car bombs etc.

When we mention killings of Shias in Iraq, once again there's incidents of massive bomb blasts in crowded markets and shrines and so on. No organization can kill 70 thousand by killing two or three people in huge intervals. However, 70 thousand CAN be killed by a systematic mass killings at the behest of a large occupying army...... yours that is.

And trust me you guys are ok with it. Because you feel you had to take care of the business and quell an insurgency. It's only here that you guys feel like not fessing upto it and blaming it here and there.

I live in New York, unofficial capital of the world, I've interacted with plenty of Indians who outrightly admit, Kashmir killing is done by Indian army and say, drastic measures call for drastic actions. So don't give me your fake hippie humantarain attitude.

@iPhone

Now you are speculating. If 45,000 people and 5,000 soldiers can be killed in Pakistan by terrorist organizations like TTP, how can't terrorists kill 70,000 over 20 years. You are giving contradictory statements.

I know our number is large but the time period is much linger which says Indian Army and Intelligence Agencies many possible attacks and may be PA and ISI should learn from us about protecting the civilians.

As for Iraq, Libya, Syria etc. I already know that the innocents are also targeted in those countries and I accept that fact.

So kindly talk with some facts and solid backing, I thought you were a rational poster who present facts to validate his comments.

Its about time Shia shall stop living in form of groups and start living among non Shia Pakistanis.

Its about time Shia shall stop living in form of groups and start living among non Shia Pakistanis.

well as far as i know this is totally wrong concept .it has nothing to do with shias/suni .this violence is spread for the sake of land's by land mafia's . And our Govt/Beloved Gut-less Army /ISI is responsible for those killing .why don't these rats react ? Where is Mr. Kayani and where is our brave army .Are they afraid of them . i didn't expected this from our army .Shame on you Pak army ,shame on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom