What's new

Tiger loses fight to cow in Valparai

Last edited by a moderator:
fisting with a leopard..stupid rural guys proving heroism. the problem of leopards entering human settlements is very common in many parts of India. not alone Bombay city.
from Kerala:
^ Forest department put a case against this fellow.

Feel bad for that leopard, she may only look for the food to feed her cubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is very bad, indians are making their own leopard extinct

my vegetarian friend, arnt animals having same status as humans in india?? :lol:

which ever method you like

Not vegeatarian, had bacon and sausage for breakfast. And I have no idea what you mean by "animals have same status as humans"?, cause they don't.

Its very easy to insult and ridicule someone's religion, but I am just going to refrain.

The tiger is very old given by the fact that their lifespan is 8 to 15 years in the wild.

You really are a scum bag, should I start insulting your religion now? Or will you behead me for that?

No insult was done to your sensitive religion. Where is the insult? I do know where the sensitivity is.

Feels sorry for your Allah!He doesn't have that advance tech.He can only provide 72 virgins.

Now go back to your own forum, and spread your trash there among your own kind where post like that will get you credit.

No insult was done to your sensitive religion. Where is the insult? I do know where the sensitivity is.

Now go back to your own forum, and spread your trash there among your own kind where post like that will get your credit.
You are very quick to judge that my post is trash then why not you are able to judge your posts on same parameters.
You are just a nonsense poster who keeps on posting just for the sake of doing it without giving any thoughts whatsoever.
Was the name of lord Krishna mentioned anywhere in the article??

Back
Top Bottom