What's new

Three Terror Attacks on Troops in less than 2 hours

maverick1977

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bajaur, Kech, Hangu, all three attacks led to 4 troops shahadaat ...

When will Kevlar, drones and MRAPs will be given to FC and regular troops.

Are the local cells active since Afghan border is completely shut ?

I think the whole equipment and better facilities for our troop's related threads plus discussion, in general, should be disobeyed just like it has been on the ground. No one gives a shite inside our military and neither should we. I've been banging my head since it first all started yet everyone on this forum came up with the same b.s, oh we are poor, no money (some even started arguing against me, justifying the army's shite role in daylight murder. So I've stopped even paying attention to these developments.

Bajwa should be sent to fight there. He has perhaps managed to beat Kayanis/Yahya khans record of being the worst COAS in Paks history esp when he was given a golden security situation on a plate by Raheel Sharif.

Bring back Raheel sharif as defence minister or let a new general take charge who can get things done.

Bajwa should be sent to fight there. He has managed to beat Kayanis/Yahya khans record of being the worst COAS in Paks history.
So called Loc expert under him we were getting charred by 3rd gen ATGMs.

Last edited:
I think the whole equipment and better facilities for our troop's related threads plus discussion, in general, should be disobeyed just like it has been on the ground. No one gives a shite inside our military and neither should we. I've been banging my head since it first all started yet everyone on this forum came up with the same b.s, oh we are poor, no money (some even started arguing against me, justifying the army's shite role in daylight murder. So I've stopped even paying attention to these developments.

I hear you, atleast drones should provide cover, they should be tactical assets embedded with units .. and linked to command centers.

I fail to understand why Pakistan does not have vehicle and personnel Xray scanners on all its boarder crossings from Afghanistan, and all its major cities? Why have we not got ability to find explosives and smuggled items hidden inside truck frames and welded over? Why we don't have explosive sniffing dogs?

Ina lila
Only a single person said ina lila for the fallen,
Thanks to the priorities set by politicians and top brass, people do not care about Pakistani lifes soldier or not doesn't matter.
This trend will hurt military very very badly in near future everyone will see the results, Western countries could switch to lower human operators while depending on Tech and better systems how Pakistan will deal with that.
In 10 years how many of you, your family will join military should answer that itself, until now huge chunk to rural areas where people are more interested of getting out of Pakistan instead of developing.

Sounds rough but no one gives a S*** about Pakistani soldiers not even Pakistani themselves.
No point in here giving fake sad face emojis

it just sadly feels there’s no real urgency under Bajwa in fighting back. And I really do hope army is not counting on the terrorists TTP peace talks to end terrorists. Taliban sadly now can not really help us either as they have there own terrorists now attacking them in Afghanistan its just a mess bad decisions by then general Mushraf.

The other day India lost 9 soliders and today Pak loses 4. India must still have friends in Afghanistan or close to the border to carry out random attacks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom