What's new

Three security personnel were martyred in a bomb attack

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Pakistan-Bannu-securityforce-checkpostattack_4-21-2013_97750_l.jpg
BANNU: Three security personnel were martyred in a bomb attack near a check post in Bannu, Geo News reported.

Sources said security forces convoy was attacked with a remote controlled bomb near F. R Khawaja Khar check post, resulting three personnel were martyred.

Security sources have also confirmed killing of three men.

Rip ... Interim govt is not able to stop blasts as expected or their is any other side to it ?sabotage of elections by est. ?

My heart weeps for our brave soldiers who are fighting a war on the frontiers against a callous cold-hearted enemy that believes in no mercy. The Taliban must be vanquished and for that we need to be pro-active. We need to recognize threats before they do any harm. The Taliban must be vanquished utterly.

Four were killed.

Roadside bomb kills 4 officials in North Waziristan

Peshawar - A roadside bomb targeting an army convoy killed four soldiers and wounded another four in North Waziristan Agency on Sunday.

The blast occurred when a vehicle of the military convoy of security personnel rolled over an improvised explosive device near Khawaja Khar checkpost. The convoy was heading towards Bannu from Mirali area.
AFP adds: The blast was triggered by remote control in Mirali. “The roadside bomb planted near the checkpost went off when the convoy left Mirali on its way to Bannu,” a local security official said.
An army official in Peshawar confirmed the attack on the convoy of more than a dozen vehicles and the casualty toll.
“The bomb was planted under a culvert near the check post, it destroyed one military vehicle and killed four soldiers,” he said. No one immediately claimed responsibility for the blast.
A contingent of security officials rushed to the site and cordoned off the area. The dead and the injured were shifted to Combined Military Hospital.
The country suffers from near daily bomb and shooting attacks, which officials blame on Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked militants.
According to Islamabad, more than 35,000 people have been killed as a result of terrorism since Al-Qaeda’s September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States.
APP adds: Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) on Sunday averted a possible bid of terrorism by defusing a bomb in Bazidkhael, suburban area of Peshawar, police said.
After receiving information regarding the presence of a suspected object, officials of BDS rushed to the spot and found a bomb that was planted by miscreants to target local peace committee. After recovering the bomb, the BDS officials defused it successfully. Ten-kiogram explosive material was used in the bomb.
Meanwhile, unknown gunmen killed four persons of family the Matani village near provincial capital.

Roadside bomb kills 4 officials in North Waziristan

100 Soldiers killed in month. This the highest fatality rate of PA so far i guess

AS SLAMO ALEKUM WA REMATULLAH First of all my faith full TRIBUTE to our four brilliant ARMY JAWAN who sacrifices their
lives for MADRE WATAN MEMBERS TOO.AAMEEN. MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH AWARD HIM BIG PLACE IN JANNAT UL FIRDOUS. Here I would like to request and kind remind that as a lover of PAK ARMY AND PAKISTAN I am continually sending my faith full sugges
tions to control and strict action against SUCH TERRORIST, TARGET KILLERS,BHATTA MAFIA,SO CALLED POLITICAL PARTIES AND THEIR TERRORIST CELL.Now the ELECTION 2013 started and the crime activities increases by parties and till to day no hope of FREE AND FARE ELECTION IN PAKISTAN AS I have send reports to your honor now its depend on your good will what
will PAK ARMY PLAY THEIR ROLL???? for long live PAKISTAN.

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

MOST EARNEST/MERCY FULL APPEAL TO GENERAL ASHFAQ PERVEZ KAYANI AND ALL RESPECT ABLE GENERALS COMMONDING OFFICERS TO SAVE KARACHI SAVE PAKISTAN FROM TARGET KILLING,HUGE BHATTA,MAFIA,AS KARACHI HEART OF BELOVED PAKISTAN FACING ACUTE UN TOLL ARABLE UN CONTROL ABLE PANIC SITUATION WORST LAW AND ORDER IN CITY,RATIO OF TARGET KILLING
INCREASING DAY BY DAY ,SORRY TO SAY NO ANY AUTHORITY TAKING RESPONSIBILITY,TO SAVE CITIZEN,S I HAVE ALREADY SEND A FAITH FULL NINE POINT KIND AGENDA TO HONORABLE GENERAL ASHFAQ PERVEZ KAYANI TO SAVE OUR BE LOVED PAKISTAN FROM
MEGA CORRUPTION,AND SOLIDARITY,PROSPERITY, LONG LIVE PAKISTAN,I AND 18TEEN BILLION PAKISTANI MUCH HOPE FULL
#INSHALLAH WITH THE KIND HELP OF PAK ARMY WE CAN SAVE,PLEASE SHARE FIFTEEN MINUTES WITH FAITH FULL PAKISTANI FOR THE BEST FUTURE OF BE LOVED PAKISTAN .
PAKISTAN ZINDA BAD PAK ARMY PAINDA BAD.

6:31 PM

shabibbaig

غم زندگی سناؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے
غمِ زندگی سناؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے
میں خوشی کہاں سے لاؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے
تمھیں یہ گلا ہے جاناں کہ مزاج کیوں ہیں برہم
کہو کیسے مسکراؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے
تمھیں عید کی خوشی ہے مجھے یاد ہے وہ لیکن
میں یہ کیسے بھول جاؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے
ہے ڈگر ڈگر وحشت ہے قدم قدم شہادت
سر راہ ڈگمگاؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے
میرا زخم زخم سینہ تو لہو لہو سفینہ
میں نشاط کیسے پاؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے
جہاں بے ایماں محافظ تو وہاں ہے خدا ہی حافظ
تمھیں آئینہ دکھاؤں میرا شہر جل رہا ہے

--
کراچی
یہاں ہر شخص ہر پل ہدف ہونے سے ڈرتا ہے
کھلونا ہے وہ مٹی کا فنا ہونے سے ڈرتا ہے
شہر کے کسی کونے میں ایک معصوم سا بچہ
بڑوں کی لاشیں دیکھ کر بڑا ہونے سے ڈرتا ہے
عجب ہے زندگی کی قید میں اس شہر کا انسان
رہائی مانگتا ہے اور رہا ہونے سے ڈرتا ہے
اے کاش کہ ایسی بستی ہو
امید ابھی کچھ باقی ہے
ایک بستی بسنے والی ہے
جس بستی میں کوئی ظلم نہ ہو
اور جینا کوئی جرم نہ ہو
وہاں پھول خوشی کہ کھلتے ہوں
اور موسم سارے ملتے ہوں
بس رنگ اور نور برستے ہوں
اور سارے ہنستے بستے ہوں
امید ہے ایسی بستی کی
جہاں جھوٹ کاروبار نہ ہو
دہشت کا بازار نہ ہو
جینا بھی دشوار نہ ہو
مرنا بھی آزار نہ ہو
یہ بستی کاش تمھاری ہو
یہ بستی کاش ہماری ہو
وہاں خون کی ہولی عام نہ ہو
اس آنگن غم کی شام نہ ہو
جہاں منصف سے انصاف ملے
دل سب کا سب سے صاف ملے
ایک آس ہے ایسی بستی ہو
جہاں روٹی زہر سے سستی ہو
اے کاش کہ ایسی بستی ہو
اے کاش کہ ایسی بستی ہو
جنگل کا دستور
سنا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!
جنگلوں کا بھی کوئی دستور ہوتا ہے۔
سنا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!
شیر کا جب پیٹ بھر جائے تو وہ بھی حملہ نہیں کرتا۔
سنا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!
ہوا کے تیز جھونکوں میں
مینا اپنے گھر کو بھول کہ کوّے کے انڈوں کو پروں میں تھام لیتی ہے۔
سنا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!
گھونسلے سے جب کوئی بچہ گرے تو سارا جنگل جاگ لیتا ہے۔
سنا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!
سیلاب آ جائے تو لکڑی کہ تختے پر سانپ، چیتا اور بکری ساتھ ہوتے ہیں۔
سنو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔!
منصفو !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!؟
میرے شہرمیں بھی جنگلوں کا کوئی دستور لے آؤ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

پاکستان زندہ باد ۔ پاکستان پائندہ باد

پاکستان زندہ باد ۔ پاکستان پائندہ باد پاکستان زندہ باد ۔
Heaven on Earth
Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it’s all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

A LOVER OF AFWAJ E PAKISTAN
HAJI SHABIB BAIG
TILL TA DAY 22/04/2013 TARGET KILLING,BHATTA,AND MEGA CRIME CONTINUE BUT NO ONE CAN CONTROL
IT AND SAVE HUMAN LIVES.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom