What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

As @HRK said it's useless to argue with you. Now that's news to me. Your own IAF jets including mirages faced communication issues. Please don't make things up and only engage with me if you really have something to talk about.
Thats because you are unable to counter my statements with proof.
IAF senior officer hinself made it clear in his new article (Hit & run) that MiG-21s were only ones to face comm issues as they were only ones with unsecure radios.

Completely wrong
Except MiG-21 no IAF jets faced comms issue.
Our Phalcons, Su30s come with NPP Polyot secure radiosets, whereas AEW&CS got south African SDRs. M2K-I also had new secure radios. Bisons had INCOM but its encrypted modes don't work so were unsecure.
It was widely reported that both M2Ks developed mysterious radar malfunction and opted out of the area. One MKI dashed out at supersonic speed. I am glad still everything Indian was working fine. Win-win for both of us.
IAF SOPs and ROEs strictly mention not to engage if enemy has numerical superiority of more than 4:1.
Of course reinforcements were sent from bases in Punjab and Haryana and even Rajasthan but they obviously took some time to reach (flying time) hence by the time they reached skirmish was over.
Any reference for your claim IAF SOPs and ROEs strictly mention not to engage if enemy has numerical superiority of more than 4:1.
Knowing that would be helpful.

Indians coin their lies into suitable 'facts'/claims on the spot without an iota of shame. Mouth farting is easier for them than actual farting. Your claim is no different from a mouth-fart.

Is it better to loose a modernised M2000 but not to be a (idiot) coward pilot, or save your plane when the situation is loosed from the beginning ?
If all militaries around the globe start following that logic then not a single bullet should be fired from the start. The thing is even if you are outnumbered by shooting down atleast one enemy jet you are atleast making a dent and doing justice with your country and tax payers money. Those tax payers didn't pay their taxes so when the time comes you cowardly run away with a tail between your legs. With better training you can even shot down more than one enemy jet ,just like PAF did in 1965 war.
hence by the time they reached skirmish was over.
So what were you doing in the next upcoming days pajeet?I guess it was not futile to engage again because more brave indians could have lost their precious lives :lol:

First of all, congratulations. You are inventing your own version of English. [...to loose a modernised...][...situation is loosed from...] You're a French, so I understand that.
You understand me. It's the only interesting thing.

If all militaries around the globe start following that logic then not a single bullet should be fired from the start. The thing is even if you are outnumbered by shooting down atleast one enemy jet you are atleast making a dent and doing justice with your country and tax payers money. Those tax payers didn't pay their taxes so when the time comes you cowardly run away with a tail between your legs. With better training you can even shot down more than one enemy jet ,just like PAF did in 1965 war.
The IAF rely mainly on two planes : Su30 and M2000.
Not interesting to loose a M2000, specially if you only have a 5% chance to win.

This being not worth a response.
Not my opinion.

conjecture, about MICA.

For AIM9X it's a reality : https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/news/a27094/su-22-dodge-aim-9x-sidewinder/

How Did a 30-Year-Old Jet Dodge the Pentagon's Latest Missile?

Is it better to loose a modernised M2000 but not to be a (idiot) coward pilot, or save your plane when the situation is loosed from the beginning ?

Congratulations another negative rating for resorting to insults. You are back on the AIM-9X miss in Syria for once enemy counter-measures worked. The AIM-9's have a stellar combat record world wide you can google it.

Interesting the PAF clubbed hapless French made IAF Mystère, one Flt Lt Aftab Alam Khan shot down Four French Mystère in one engagement :enjoy:

https://www.historynet.com/fox-two.htm
The Sidewinder, now designated Air Intercept Missile (AIM) 9, proved decisive once again when Pakistan and India went to war for the second time over Kashmir in 1965. The air battle was unique: primarily American versus British and French warplanes. The Pakistanis were outnumbered 5-to-1, but they had Sidewinders.

On September 6, 1965, Flt. Lt. Aftab Alam Khan of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) caught four Indian MD.452 Mystère IV fighter-bombers strafing a train. His F-104A Starfighter was a high-level interceptor, not a down-low dogfighter. He blew through the Mystère formation on full burner, at better than Mach 1. The Indians scattered low over the deck, seeking to mask their heat signatures. But before they could escape, Khan used his speed to come back around into a Sidewinder envelope. “I aimed the missile at the nearest aircraft, and heard the loud pitched missile tone,” he recalled. “The sight indicated that I was in range. With all other requisite firing conditions met, I squeezed the trigger, and kept it pressed. I waited, only to note that the missile had not fired. As I looked towards the left missile, I saw a big flash, and the missile leaving the aircraft. The missile had taken, as stipulated in the manual, approx. 8/10ths of a second to fire after the trigger had been pressed, but in combat this seemed like an eternity.” Though India denies it to this day, Pakistani ground control radar confirmed Khan’s missile kill, history’s first by a Mach 2 aircraft. According to Pakistani records, of 36 PAF victories in that war, eight fell to Sidewinders.

The MICA on the other hand, a decade of service and its killed nothing except the buyers wallet. Another overpriced under performing French weapon.:enjoy:

Last edited:
So what were you doing in the next upcoming days pajeet?I guess it was not futile to engage again because more brave indians could have lost their precious lives :lol:
Because Abdul, there was no need to retaliate as our only loss was a rusty MiG21.

Because Abdul, there was no need to retaliate as our only loss was a rusty MiG21.
So if the pilot was lost, then I fear it would have not mattered much (to you and perhaps other Indians) due to him flying a MiG-21. Su-30MKI or Mirage 2000s would probably have. I recall initially when they announced an IAF pilot was in Pakistan's custody, some of the Indian media outlets called him being an actor in a flight-suit.

Just my opinion, any aircraft lost, MiG-21 or Su-30 (which is a claim, not a confirmed kill), should be taken seriously.

His wingman Sqn Ldr N Singh safely returned back to Halwara after evading an AMRAAM.
Which is why 51 sqn also got AMRAAM dodger patch along with 221 Sqn Sukhois.
Who makes a patch for dodging a missile. A patch for running away does not make sense for an organisation made of warriors. I heard his No. 2 did exit fast after his leader was hit (once again a claim), but no AMRAAM was launched at him.

So if the pilot was lost, then I fear it would have not mattered much (to you and perhaps other Indians) due to him flying a MiG-21. Su-30MKI or Mirage 2000s would probably have. I recall initially when they announced an IAF pilot was in Pakistan's custody, some of the Indian media outlets called him being an actor in a flight-suit.

Just my opinion, any aircraft lost, MiG-21 or Su-30 (which is a claim, not a confirmed kill), should be taken seriously.
If there was definite proof of SU 30 shot down, Indians wold have said that it was 1 SU 30 out of 270, so it doesn't matter.

bisons in general are awesome fighting machines. especially the indian bisons given that it was heavily updated & upgraded by both the russians & the isrealis. it's just too bad for your bison that there's an indian flying it! samajh gaye gaanday raam?!

No Mirage 2000 radars were ever jammed.
Your own Kaiser Tufail admitted Mirage 2000 radar emissions were detected.
The pilots had to bug out as it is futile to take on numerical odds of 6:1.
you bug out if you are the aggressor.....IAF bugged out on the 26th and dropped there payload in a hurry when they were intercepted by PAF, that is understandable but to bug out when your country is being raided is sheer cowardice and merits a court martial...the mirages and SU's should have stayed there and engaged the PAF and asked for reinforcements but they bugged out with tails between their legs when they were painted by PAF jest...

Back
Top Bottom