What's new

Threatening war against Pakistan is height of folly: report

Its so strange that despite of seeing all that happening in front of your eyes you like to still remain blind. Instead of condemning the evil acts you justify by believing the rumors. Havent you seen OBL openly threatening US that they will attack them. Haven't you seen those Talibanies committing grave crimes to poor women and children in Afghanistan. Haven't you seen those brain washed youths taking training and practicing shooting at bases in Afghanistan. Haven't you seen those Talibanies shooting people in cold blood. Haven't you seen those kind of atrocities and lawlessness in that land. Havent you seen people slitting throats of poor innocent reporters or foreigners in the name of vengeance. Seeing all this if you still choose to remain insensitive then how will justice prevail.
Brother you and me are both the creation of great God. we all share the same blood of Adam. Its not a matter of settling scores and earning brownies. Its not about giving a counter or showing what India has done or some other country has done. Its about standing for the Right and for the justice. If some one has done wrong then then condemn it. Than giving a counter what others have done. Change has to be done from within, from within the country.
have you not seen the false propaganda of USA against WMDs in Iraq ?
have you not seen the deaths of innocent afghanis by NATO and US bombings?
have you not seen the killings of innocent Kashmiris by Indian army?
have you not seen the atrocities against Palestinians by Israelis ?
have you not seen the TTP killing innocent Pakistanis which is supported by India and USA ?
have you not seen BLA killing innocent civilians which is backed by India and afghanistan ?
have you not seen the USA support to Jandullah against Iran?
have you not seen INdian support to Tamil tigers against Sri lanka ?
what about Indian support to Mukti banis in 71 ?
i can give you lot of more examples in which USA , Israel and India is involved in terrorist activities ......
PAk army is doing operation against TTP in swat and other areas i wonder why you people dont talk about that ..... you people dont talk about operation against TTP because it is anti pak but you talk about afghan taliban and Haqani network because they are not working against Pakistan that is the real pain in USA @ss....
we can not afford to make more enemies it is against the interests of our country and for your king information TTP is bombing in PAkistan not Haqani network.....
if you want to condemn something then condemn USA , Israel and India first then talk about others
i think you have no knowledge about US army crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan they tortured and killed thousands of afghanis and Iraqis lot more than talibans....

lol rumours and conspiracy is something very common in your country so that's why you hear such things? ahh what Hillary Clinton had said about pakistan and pakistanis ? .... anybody ???
lolz and hate against Pakistan is common in your country ...... you will believe anything that is told by anyone against Pakistan..... you are the biggest supporter of USA's false propaganda against Pakistan no doubt Indians support every antipak activity.....
almost lot of documentaries and many experts proved that 9/11 was inside job it is not a conspiracy theory anymore.....
where is OBL dead body ? oooops USA told you he was shot dead in abbotabad lolz you believed anything told by USA :blah:
keep it up

US secretly met Haqqani leadership
now what you say about that Indian friends ? is not this a double standard ? they are going for peace talks with them and on the other hand they ask us to do operation against them ?
i wonder how will you justify this now

^^^^
Are you objecting to the U.S., the U.N., or both? To the Security Council resolutions, or the U.N. Charter itself?

I understand your bitterness - it can't be easy to be a proud citizen of a country which has been on the verge of being declared a terrorist state for two decades. But does that really give you the moral right to lash out at decent people - and decent countries' leaders - instead of the obligation to change your own society?

Who gave you right to tell us to change our society? if your troops are unsafe in afghanistan go back to your home or seal borders.

BTW: Article meant that there are serious loopholes in US intelligence gathering efforts, talk about that instead lecturering us what to do.

have you not seen the false propaganda of USA against WMDs in Iraq ?

Possibly true, But wasn't not the same Saddam who tried to invade Kuwait, Wasn't not the same Saddam who killed n number of innocent people by chemical and biological weapons, wasn't not the same Saddam who did mass number of political killing. And Who gave the chance to US to invade Iraq and other countries. Its was due to the same support and anti social activities of some radicals of Islam. US just utilized the opportunity. Havent Pakistan gave some part of Kashmir freely to China as China administered kashmir. Dont you think this was an opportunist move by Pakistan.

have you not seen the deaths of innocent afghanis by NATO and US bombings?

You call them innocent. Ironic.What strategic gain US and NATO will have by killing innocent. Possibly there could be some mistaken killings of innocents too while killing hard core militants, but that should not be exaggerated and made as a point of leaving those terrorist freely.

have you not seen the killings of innocent Kashmiris by Indian army?

Kashmir is much more peaceful than Pakistan. You call them innocent Kashmiris. What could the Indian army do sit and watch those pakistan sponsered militants doing ethnic cleansing in the name of jihad, islam, kashmir and expelling, killing, and making life miserable for kashmiri pandits and others. Indian army and Govt did what they could do best for the country and for the kashmiri people. Havent your own army fighing with its own people in FATA region

have you not seen the atrocities against Palestinians by Israelis ?

Why are you bringing Palestine and other world matters in this. Why are you taking the headache of world problem when your country itself is griped in severe problems. Its the responsibility of every country to first stand on its own feet and look for the interest of its people than involving in xyz world affaris. First should develop the capability before talking

have you not seen the TTP killing innocent Pakistanis which is supported by India and USA ?

I dont know from where do you get all this info. Suppose for the time being if we believe that India is behind the attacks. Do you think that US will allow India to do this. US is some how planning to get out of this mess. And for this they wanted to see a peace and stable Afghanistan. Cause there will be a bad image of US around the world. Some thing like a looser. Then in this case why the hell they will try to destabilize Pakistan and make it as a never ending war. I wonder from where do you get all this logic.

have you not seen BLA killing innocent civilians which is backed by India and afghanistan ?

Same above reason. Man what is the logic behind it. Is Afghanistan or Pakistan a oil rich country..? No. What do any country like US or India get from it. I can get your logic behind those allegations.

have you not seen the USA support to Jandullah against Iran?

Possibly, US is always trustable and supportive to its allies. As they know Unity is strength. They support the sate of Israel. Now What should they do if a country(Iran) is so adamant about the destruction of a country and has also made a state policy. Should they stand and watch that country(Israel) being rained by nukes by some psycho person's decision

have you not seen INdian support to Tamil tigers against Sri lanka ?

So this is new Info " Indian support Tamil tigers". Man what paper you read. If that was the case Indian Prime Minister(Rajiv Gandhi) would have not got killed. Also to be noted is India is help less to support Tamilians in Srilanka, cause it fears Pakistan or SWAT or Baluchistan kind of thing should not happen in Tamil Nadu. So GOI is playing safe for the betterment of its country

what about Indian support to Mukti banis in 71 ?

Havent you forgot about the war child you gave to Bangladesh. According to Bangladesh 300,000 children are there as war child. This is not my data but Bangladesh own Govt data. for more info ref to linkBANGLAPEDIA: War-babies. What more cruelty Pakistan army could do than this.

i can give you lot of more examples in which USA , Israel and India is involved in terrorist activities ......
PAk army is doing operation against TTP in swat and other areas i wonder why you people dont talk about that ..... you people dont talk about operation against TTP because it is anti pak but you talk about afghan taliban and Haqani network because they are not working against Pakistan that is the real pain in USA @ss....
we can not afford to make more enemies it is against the interests of our country and for your king information TTP is bombing in PAkistan not Haqani network.....
if you want to condemn something then condemn USA , Israel and India first then talk about others
i think you have no knowledge about US army crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan they tortured and killed thousands of afghanis and Iraqis lot more than talibans....

Dear please ref to my reply in Bold red letters you will get your answer.

Dear please ref to my reply in Bold red letters you will get your answer.
its clear that you can only point fingers to others but can not face the truth yourself .......
your just justified the USA attack on Iraq you supported USA lie nice job....
i think you never read that many times NATO bombed many marriage ceremonies in Afghanistan in which hundreds of civilian afghanis got killed go and do some read....
about kashmir if you think your Govt did right by killing and raping thousands of kashmiris then i only want to say excellent hypocrisy ..... mass graves found in kashmir what about that?
i brought Israel here because Israel is big terrorist state and you people support it again its a double standard by you people....
about TTP army recovered Indian weapons and currency from them and you denying this ....your consulates in afghanistan helped them...... you are funny dude USA may want stable Afghanistan but you and USA want to destabilize Pakistan and get this logic from facts...
BLA leaders are in afghanistan and you people support them dude you have a deniel mode ....... you think that you are angels from where you get this logic ?
if you think that helping mukti bani is right which were anti pakistani then in kashmir our support to freedom fighters is also justified
dont try to be angel here we know the realities and we know what we have to do and what not to do you should mind your business
Dont worry about us ....
what about your own RAW involvement in train incidence where is your RAW colonel ?
where is your justice for Gujrati muslims ?
stop your double standards and stop raising fingers toward Pakistan

@doctor09...If a glass is already full there is no chance it could be filled further.

@doctor09...If a glass is already full there is no chance it could be filled further.
@observer ..... if you talk about peace then you should be neutral if you want to clap you require both hands....dont look only at the one side of picture look at the other side too
you forgot that its the same USA who made talibans against Russia and at that time CIA called them freedom fighters and provide the stingers and dollars can you deny this too ?
and if USA thinks that HAqani and afghani Talibans are terrorists then why they holding secret meetings and peace talks with them ? and when PAk starts peace talks with them why they have objections?

^^^^
Are you objecting to the U.S., the U.N., or both? To the Security Council resolutions, or the U.N. Charter itself?

I understand your bitterness - it can't be easy to be a proud citizen of a country which has been on the verge of being declared a terrorist state for two decades. But does that really give you the moral right to lash out at decent people - and decent countries' leaders - instead of the obligation to change your own society?

You should know what it feels like your nation of liars murderers war criminals, hated throughout the world

The United States is one of the last remaining land empires. That it is made the butt of opprobrium and odium is hardly surprising, or unprecedented. Empires - Rome, the British, the Ottomans - were always targeted by the disgruntled, the disenfranchised and the dispossessed and by their self-appointed delegates, the intelligentsia.

Yet, even by historical standards, America seems to be provoking blanket repulsion.

The Pew Research Center published in December 2002 a report titled "What the World Thinks in 2002". "The World", was reduced by the pollsters to 44 countries and 38,000 interviewees. Two other surveys published last year - by the German Marshall Fund and the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations - largely supported Pew's findings.

The most startling and unambiguous revelation was the extent of anti-American groundswell everywhere: among America's NATO allies, in developing countries, Muslim nations and even in eastern Europe where Americans, only a decade ago, were lionized as much-adulated liberators.

Four years later, things have gotten even worse.

Read the rest and tell me you are ashamed to be american The Roots of Anti-Americanism

So what should US do when its people are killed by a cowardly act by some stupid OBL and his allies. What US has done wrong by waging war against those evil doers. Some one has to clean up the mess. Yes its true that US and its allies killed lot of people in Afganistan. But i will tell you in that majority of them where militants and also some innocents. But in war it is difficult to some times identify innocents from militants.
But I would like to ask despite a decade has gone fighting war with those militants. How come they pop up again and again, where do they get weapons. We could understand they could make weapons but how could they manage ammunition all these years. This is not possible by any one's help. And the help they get from Pakistan or say ISI or you name any Army etc. Pakistan kept this monster at its backyard as a strategic asset to have control over Afgan. But What Pakistan
achieved when its people getting killed every day by these monsters. This was done just to counter India. But instead its is getting bitten.

A humble request to People of Pakistan please realize the truth. Stop supporting those radicals. They are never going to do good to you. Condemn any kind of non state actors. Question your Govt. If you think that those radicals will be a counter to India some day, then its wrong. Before they do any thing to India they will destroy whole of Pakistan by there evil thoughts and practice and justifying in the name of religion.
Please stop finding excuses. Treat the disease before it spread to entire nation. Extinguish the flame before it engulf the whole of nation.

Ok lets put in this way as u said they get arms and amu's through Pakistan . But what about TTP and BLA who is providing them weapons and everyone knows that RAW was behind all this mess. Pakistani army eradicate these terrorists and their weapons are confiscated then again TTP sneak in from some where with new weapons NOW FROM WHERE THEY ARE GETTING THESE WEAPONS

One guess will be Afghan Taliban but issue is this they are fighting against occupiers means America and TTP and BLA are fighting Pakistan, now who will get more benefit from this, if Pakistan is no more of course INDIA .

So stop blaming Pakistan, eat good food so that ur brain get some nutrition's and can work. Because what u r saying is so lame

brother solomon first of All pakistan is need of usa And it is clear that American cant win war without Pakistan you need all your logistic supply from Pakistan and your own soldier are there in Afganistan so you need Pakistan in the end of the day and where India is concern so india do not share any border with Afganistan so Pakistan the is need and we are in very strong position if you can understand you cant handle the tribes man its very difficult to handle other tribemens too bro chill out

Back
Top Bottom