Thousands In Israel Chanting For Pak Army To Liberate Jerusalem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Albeit it's from last year, the video shows that of all the countries in the Muslim world, the Palestinians call out to Pakistan Army to liberate Jerusalem.

Pakistan army was busy in internal security issue i am 100% sure than once we would become 50% stable can turn the tables for them ......

Yes Pakistan do something....

Pakistan army was busy in internal security issue i am 100% sure than once we would become 50% stable can turn the tables for them ......

how they can ever be stable when they are attacking yemen and working for the monarchs.

how they can ever be stable when they are attacking yemen and working for the monarchs.
they should never attack Yamen .... but pakistan should not care for any other nation as well and look at its own interests ...

Pakistanis to die for palestinians :lol:

Who do the palestinians think they are? :lol:

they die for monarchs. it is better they die for palestanians if not for kashmir.

I think Pakistan will prefer to liberate Kashmir rather than Jeruselam

they cant. it is over 6 decades now.

they are now trying their luck in Yemen.

only Hezbullah can liberate Kashmir.

Last edited:
they should never attack Yamen .... but pakistan should not care for any other nation as well and look at its own interests ...

they are bombing yemen as they know yemenis cannot hit.

kashmir they cannot as india hits.

It makes sense. Pak army is the only army capable compared to these useless ME countries.

how does that feel ..........

They shout Pakistan Zindabad ; and we just ignore them ; we are bored by these Azadi slogans
they make no difference to us

But it is Pakistan who feels sad that they are unable to help their Kashmiri brethren

They shout Pakistan Zindabad ; we just ignore them

But it is Pakistan who feels sad that they are unable to help their Kashmiri brethren
we feel proud when they chat pakistan zindabad .......... you know what that means your army has failed in kashmir ... in their hearts they still love pakistan ... we feel really proud tell me one place in pakistan chat this for india ??

we feel proud when they chat pakistan zindabad .......... you know what that means your army has failed in kashmir ... in their hearts they still love pakistan ... we feel really proud tell me one place in pakistan chat this for india ??

Forget about it ; let us not derail the thread

My initial point is still valid that
IF Pakistan has to spend money and manpower to liberate some place
it must be Kashmir not Jeruselam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom