What's new

Those 80s, 90s TV shows (non animated)

Yara, Rosanne was one show I didn't like much..... used to just skip it and watch cartoons instead! :D

7vI6zoR.jpg

i just watched him yesterday in roseanne's pilot episode

Ive added some of my old posts from nasvarville in this thread --- made this thread into 80s series

you can find some good series to watch

LOL.... don't you remember the episode? :D

Just finished downloading Friends in 1080p..... :P
yar haat maar !

i completed all seasons of friends two days back

now i am getting married e children

the-secret-world-of-alex-mack-season-1.jpg

LOL.... don't you remember the episode? :D

Just finished downloading Friends in 1080p..... :P
Oh I recently watched it when I was in another country and it was coming on tv :P

seriously.. duur lanat --- youve watched power rangers but not these two tsk tsk
well :ashamed: I did miss alot of series...We never actually bought any of the series I have mentioned (watched)...they came on tv....

Hi Five! :D

Out of cigs........... need to borrow some local brand from neighbors....... no shops here nearby................ and it's pitch dark out there......

yar haat maar !

i completed all seasons of friends two days back

now i am downloading married e children

MASH' and 'the wire' are perhaps one of the best tv series ive ever watched
The Wire is an American crime drama television series set and produced in and around Baltimore, Maryland. Created and primarily written by author and former police reporter David Simon, the series was broadcast by the premium cable network HBO in the United States. The Wire premiered on June 2, 2002, and ended on March 9, 2008, comprising 60 episodes over five seasons.

I watched Police academy :enjoy:

Police_Academy_4.jpg

Police Academy is a series of American comedy films, the first six of which were made in the 1980s.

sadly they were films :(

the one series other than the saint / garisson's gorrillas that i cant find in english [is present in french ''le magician''] is the 1986 series the wizard.. by david rapaport

8YMUqbJ.jpg
Ap7x1eo.jpg
zdUgo0U.jpg

Last edited:
This is not soo old but gotta love the guy and the series...didnt really like nor finished the last season
michael_westen__s_happy_face_by_azimov49-d357sr4.jpg

burn-notice-logo-usa-772052.jpg

Gotta love the chick and the things she did for love :agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom