What's new

This Real Madrid Legend is Coming to Pakistan

Wow. He is not only a RM legend. Roberto Carlos is a Brazilian legend. His free kick against France was one of the best free kicks in the history of football. Only Beckham could bend and take free kicks as good as Roberto Carlos. After Roberto Carlos and Beckham we haven't witnessed another brilliant free kick taker in a long while.

This is excellent news. I hope Pakistanis receive the legend with much fanfare.

Wow. He is not only a RM legend. Roberto Carlos is a Brazilian legend. His free kick against France was one of the best free kicks in the history of football. Only Beckham could bend and take free kicks as good as Roberto Carlos. After Roberto Carlos and Beckham we haven't witnessed another brilliant free kick taker in a long while.

He is a football legend. Amazing player.

They dont make em like the brazlian team of that era anymore...

Kaka and Ronaldinho was the last team who were as nearly good as that team of Ronaldo, Carlos, Rivaldo, Cafu etc.

Today Neymar is good but is young. He has a long way to go. Marcelo is excellent too. But overall Brazilian team is not as good as it used to be.

i wish Liyari & kpk & whole football players around pak would welcome this legendary player ..

Kaka and Ronaldinho was the last team who were as nearly good as that team of Ronaldo, Carlos, Rivaldo, Cafu etc.

Today Neymar is good but is young. He has a long way to go. Marcelo is excellent too. But overall Brazilian team is not as good as it used to be.
Yep and its the same with the rest of the teams, a few gold here and there yet it seems the golden age of everything has passed, we live in a shitty era, lol....neymar is good but he's not ronaldinho good....one can compare that brazilian team to the mighty aussie cricket team that was unbeatable...

Yep and its the same with the rest of the teams, a few gold here and there yet it seems the golden age of everything has passed, we live in a shitty era, lol....neymar is good but he's not ronaldinho good....

Europeans are not all sh!t. Still better than Brazil. Argentine are at the best right now in past many years. Messi, Higuain, Di Maria, Mascherano, Aguero, Dybala. Many good players in one team right now.

Europeans are not all sh!t. Still better than Brazil. Argentine are at the best right now in past many years. Messi, Higuain, Di Maria, Mascherano, Aguero, Dybala. Many good players in one team right now.
Yep argentines were it seems in a slumber for a while yet they have woken up now though.....

Don't forget zidane he was best free kick takers too

Yep argentines were it seems in a slumber for a while yet they have woken up now though.....

They were pretty pathetic in past few WC's. But they look really good for next one. If they can't win it this time then they won't win it for many more years to come

They were pretty pathetic in past few WC's. But they look really good for next one. If they can't win it this time then they won't win it for many more years to come
Lol, i think they were jinxed after wining that 86 worldcup, i consider them the south africa of fifa....no way they gonna win even with this team:D

Don't forget zidane he was best free kick takers too
He also liked headers, sometimes aimed at the opponents stomach:D

Never cared for football, to be honest. It's a stupid game. But if I've to pick a team, I'll always bet on Italians. They never care about the glamorous notions of the game, like playing aggressive or heroic. They play a defensive and cowardly game, but always tuned to their strength. And that is where they score over their rivals.

Back
Top Bottom