What's new

This NZ dude is obsessed with Pakistan

I think he just likes events and happenings in India and Pakistan. He lives in India now, has an Indian wife and likes to travel in Pakistan and in India too.

I think he just likes events and happenings in India and Pakistan. He lives in India now, has an Indian wife and likes to travel in Pakistan and in India too.
shw is welcomed here after corona

So how much does GoP spend on Youtubers attracting tourism in the country?

What is it with all these white vloggers suddenly in pakistan. I find their sudden obsession with pak a little cringe to be honest dunno why south asians crave validation from them not like they give the same respect to brown folk when they visit.
I'm not sure about him but I do like his Indian wife I think she's gorgeous and she seems so lovely and respectful and genuine to Pakistan . I hope she gets to visit again.

I'm not sure about him but I do like his Indian wife I think she's gorgeous and she seems so lovely and respectful and genuine to Pakistan . I hope she gets to visit again.

I agree on all points.

I’m pretty sure he’s Swedish no? Funny thing is he lives in India.

there are so many foreigners lately coming to Pakistan some even changes their tourists visa into work permits recently Angela Carson and Christian betzman or something shifted to Pakistan, they are just the ones who are vloggers and so many who doesn't glorify it. i have seen an american dancer she has been shifted to Pakistan and living there for the last several years saw her documentary on BBC.

People are obsessed with the word obsessed.

This obsession is a positive obsession as he likes Pakistan people and places, hospitality and cleanliness, free food offers unlike in India, no scamming here as well compared to India, even if it is perceived as clickbait to attract viewers.

Good vibes are good. We talks about Pakistan getting all the bad press, and when anyone talks about positive things we call it as slave mentality and he is a spy kind of ridiculous jibes.

Youtube videos perception management is important. The more the better...

What is it with all these white vloggers suddenly in pakistan. I find their sudden obsession with pak a little cringe to be honest dunno why south asians crave validation from them not like they give the same respect to brown folk when they visit.
Money
Apparently talking shit about pakistan attracks 2 b clicks from indian desi community all over thr world

He is a creep,

With a good business sense, comparing India Pakistan to get maximum views.

Unfortunately some people are too bored and obsessed with white people giving them validation, thus they will keep on watching this.....

Karl Rock is a youtuber who's lived in India for years. He's visited Pakistan and quite a few of his videos have focused on comparisons. Why? because it's popular, people in India want to know about Pakistan, they're a big part of his following.

Generally Pakistan has been mentioned as a hot travel destination, an up and coming place and travel vloggers will come to Pakistan to get the content whilst people are interested.

Back
Top Bottom