What's new

This is what Winning Looks Like?

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
welcome to post American Afghanistan
where the country will be run by heroine addicted child molesting Northern alliance warlords

see how the Americans feel as they leave

a lot of lessons for those who want to try ou their luck :

welcome to post American Afghanistan
where the country will be run by heroine addicted child molesting Northern alliance warlords

see how the Americans feel as they leave

a lot of lessons for those who want to try ou their luck :

You could ask the same question to the starry eyed worshippers of the taliban as well. Many Pakistanis here claim that the USA has been defeated in Afghanistan, by the taliban. Compare how Americans live, and how talibs and other Afghans live, and ask the same question - is this what victory looks like? All said and done, it is Afghanistan that ended back in the stone age, while USA is still a superpower and rich.

The Americans don't really care what happens in Afghanistan, as long as the events there cannot influence them back home. Their cities and countryside are safe and prosperous, and they have ensured that it will be a long time before an al qaeida or similar group can do a 9/11 on them (if ever). For them, it's mission accomplished.

Afghanistan is not a S Arabia or UAE, where US has interests (oil). Afghanistan has nothing to give to the US. So as far as Americans are concerned, Afgh can be ruled by anybody - it really doesn't matter.

You could ask the same question to the starry eyed worshippers of the taliban as well. Many Pakistanis here claim that the USA has been defeated in Afghanistan, by the taliban. Compare how Americans live, and how talibs and other Afghans live, and ask the same question - is this what victory looks like? All said and done, it is Afghanistan that ended back in the stone age, while USA is still a superpower and rich.

The Americans don't really care what happens in Afghanistan, as long as the events there cannot influence them back home. Their cities and countryside are safe and prosperous, and they have ensured that it will be a long time before an al qaeida or similar group can do a 9/11 on them (if ever). For them, it's mission accomplished.

Afghanistan is not a S Arabia or UAE, where US has interests (oil). Afghanistan has nothing to give to the US. So as far as Americans are concerned, Afgh can be ruled by anybody - it really doesn't matter.
its really hard to explain and understand how a super power works
what motivates it
what drives it

some say its about reasserting its power and message to the world ( dont mess with us we can do what we like)
some say its about blocking China/ Russia access to the warm waters
some say its about revenge and destroying Al Qaeda

yes there is no oil but people point at rare earth elements and trillion dollars worth of Lithium deposits that have been "discovered" do I think it was all pre-planned for that simple reason ?

probably not.. but its a happy coincidence (now I am not going to blame CIA for supporting and mentoring the drugs trade because thats controversial claim)

but coming back to the video

just look at the irony

America removed the Taliban butchers.. and replaced them with child molesting, drugs running, looting thugs from Northern Alliance

they became automatically "GOOD" because Taliban were "BAD".. but look at the place.. that place is a huge sink in every sense.. not sure what India will face there after Americans have left.

The same shit "we ve" faced before. you see all that bacha bazi is just fine as long as our interests are protected.

nice compromise there. +1 to your honesty
My good sir stop shittin in our country so that we can return the favor ;)
roger that my dear. actually roger that over a decade ago. but it seems that your side is continuing its habits since Makti Bahni, Baloch Samachar which your blowhards now proudly admit and Mullah Fazlullah in Nooristan in close proximity of Indian "cultural centers". this must stop too (as you call it shittin ;) )

by the way do check out the video .. you must commend your leadership for their choice of the allies.. I am very happy that you feel comfortable that your interests are ahem.. "protected". :)

its really hard to explain and understand how a super power works
what motivates it
what drives it
People. They make a nation a superpower. Its their outlook which matters the most.
America removed the Taliban butchers.. and replaced them with child molesting, drugs running, looting thugs from Northern Alliance

they became automatically "GOOD" because Taliban were "BAD".. but look at the place.. that place is a huge sink in every sense.. not sure what India will face there after Americans have left.
You talk as if the taliban were any better than what they replaced or what replaced them. The fact is the people of Afghanistan have no idea what to do with themselves. All this shytty religious fundamentalism has wrecked havoc there. Every country looking at religion to solve its problems is gonna end up like this, one day or the other. No matter how much effort or money is dropped into 'nation building' Afghans, unless there is a concerted effort by the Afghans to stand up by themselves, take care of themselves, there isnt going to be any development - let alone progress.

by the way do check out the video .. you must commend your leadership for their choice of the allies.. I am very happy that you feel comfortable that your interests are ahem.. "protected". :)
In any case, they are far better than the choice of hypocrites and liars YOUR leaders (if you can call them that) made.

The part i am surprised about how the hell we defeated insurgency in Pakistan with a single opeartion.

Pakistani taliban also had almost a similar strength to that of Afghan taliban with the terrorist activities in pakistan far exceeding even Afghanistna and iraq between 2011- mid 2013.

The part i am surprised about how the hell we defeated insurgency in Pakistan with a single opeartion.

Pakistani taliban also had almost a similar strength to that of Afghan taliban with the terrorist activities in pakistan far exceeding even Afghanistna and iraq between 2011- mid 2013.

We haven't defeated insurgency yet. Terrorism is alive and well. It will take more time. Matter of fact there was a suicide bombing in Peshawar that killed three.

can someone nuke afghanistan for finish this conflict like WW2
No one is going to nuke Afghanistan. Nuking countries is no solution to any problem and trust me this is no world war either.

Back
Top Bottom