What's new

This is What Pakistani’s Did to me | Kartarpur Sahib VLOG

N.Siddiqui

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is What Pakistani’s Did to me | Kartarpur Sahib VLOG

I recently been to Kartarpur Sahib Pakistan. Here is my Experience with Local Pakistani People.

Bit surprised that folks should have expected anything other than a warm welcome. This has been a Pakistani tradition forever, regardless of what politics may be happening or not happening. Do Indian Sikhs really believe the propaganda from GoI, BCCI and other Indian organisations that Pakistan is some kind of hell on earth? The saffronistanis repeat their Mughal/muslim/Pakistani crap so much that people are actually believing it, and then become shocked when they decide to visit Pakistan.

I recently been to Kartarpur Sahib Pakistan. Here is my Experience with Local Pakistani People.

Looking at the number of visiting People from India at the Langar Hall and other areas of Kartarpur Sahib, there seems to be an exponential increase in the numbers, good vibes has made it happen.

Bit surprised that folks should have expected anything other than a warm welcome. This has been a Pakistani tradition forever, regardless of what politics may be happening or not happening. Do Indian Sikhs really believe the propaganda from GoI, BCCI and other Indian organisations that Pakistan is some kind of hell on earth? The saffronistanis repeat their Mughal/muslim/Pakistani crap so much that people are actually believing it, and then become shocked when they decide to visit Pakistan.

If you look at the Indian media that is not so surprising, they have to make Pakistan look bad to make India look good and that partition was not needed, minorities are in a living hell and all sorts of demonizing and creating falsehood, that is all coming full circle to India.

Vlogs are breaking the stereotypes, yes the surprising factor is why any sane person should believe the fake and controlled, manipulated Indian media.

Last edited:
Yes, they do believe it and they can't believe the contrast when they get here.
This is the main benefit of opening the Kartarpur corridor and that is exactly why the Indians opposed it so vehemently.
It will prove to be a masterstroke in the long run.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom