What's new

This is the accuracy of China's rockets (not ballastic missiles)

This is China's befitting response to India's "befitting response".

The days of unguided are over. Even artillery shells are guided

I wouldnt say its over bcz these guided rounds carry a hefty price tag compared to unguided rockets and shells. Unguided rockets would be very effective specially when it comes to short range artillery. In order to target fixed enemy installations a GPS guided rocket would be highly effective but on battle field you basically need to overwhelm the enemy with large number of rockets in a large area so unguided rockets still play a massive role in that area.

on other side why arent they coming on table when all odds are against them. if their is no india after war its mainly cuz of their RSS goons, media and stupid planners.

China is too friendly to show bhakts this in video and targets rather than showing bhakts in person and hitting them in their bases. You see, they keep making fun of "ooh China issues warnings" in the past. Well now they can come and fight. We have taken what they claim is belonging to them on at least two different areas. We are too kind giving these worthless f*ckers warnings and showing them rather than shooting them.

The CCP is too gentle. If the KMT Taiwanese was in power of China, they would have already killed over 1 million Indians between April and June and Indian military now would have already ceased to exist while Pakistan is authority of IOK. These guys give blowjob to Taiwan but don't understand Taiwan's past and politics.

If it was the Japanese they also love to blow, the Japanese would be much more cruel than Chinese are under CCP and Japs would have killed 100 Million Indians by now using different weapons to experiment and commit great atrocities. These bhakts don't understand anything and make fun of kindness "ooohh Chini gives warning" and will laugh at other people's misery. CCP is just giving Indian leaders enough to say we will **** you so hard you will not be able to face your people in your defeat. No amount of Indian media propaganda and lies will save you from the obvious losses.

Last edited:
There will be no war. India cannot afford it. China is grabbing positions for position of strength when they will talk at state level.
We hope to have one. It will give China excuse to crave out and make a smaller India. Pakistan can also reclaim kashmir at the same time.

We hope to have one. It will give China excuse to crave out and make a smaller India. Pakistan can also reclaim kashmir at the same time.

Great if that can be done.

I suspect China is not that kind of country - though it has border & territorial issues with many bordering countries, how many have been invaded, destablised etc? and then look at India's record in Sri Lanka, the breaking of East-Pak into BD, the dirty game in Afghanistan, the salami slicing with Sikkim, 7 sisters, Nepal, Bhutan & then look at the USA that has destablised, bombed, invaded whole regions. So compared to that I do not see China will go down the same route, She will take certain territory to bargain at the table when Modi & Xi meet.

This is the original video

China developes various new weapon systems every year and has vast testing ground in different parts of China to test these newly developed weapons. Reports go to a rocket missile testing site to witness how scientists and engineers test new weapons, rocket missiles and anti missile interception systems.

They were amazed by the rocket missile launchers they are reporting, the new technology enables these rocket missiles to hit a target 300 kilometers away with the accuracy within 2 meters, they are almost no different to guided missiles.
New and different variety dildos for Bharat mataa.

Great if that can be done.

I suspect China is not that kind of country - though it has border & territorial issues with many bordering countries, how many have been invaded, destablised etc? and then look at India's record in Sri Lanka, the breaking of East-Pak into BD, the dirty game in Afghanistan, the salami slicing with Sikkim, 7 sisters, Nepal, Bhutan & then look at the USA that has destablised, bombed, invaded whole regions. So compared to that I do not see China will go down the same route, She will take certain territory to bargain at the table when Modi & Xi meet.
Yes, china is not immature like other powers. China has been invaded by Mongs, Japs etc but Chinese didn't cross any boundary (some Korean peninsula invasion took place though).. However, I don't like China territorial sea boundary, it seems unfair like of Greece.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gree...risdiction-areas-as-much-as-mainlands.670700/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom