What's new

This is probably how Pakistan is explaining that its F-16 fighter jet inventory is intact

india can fool its su30 count as there are large no of crashes of su30 and no one knows actual no of su30 they have unlike f16 which never crashed and all are accounted for easily

End of this excuse as well :)
Check out @laraseligman’s Tweet:
Screenshot_20190406-165236.jpg

Actually what BJP upto is
"Badnaam na hongay to kia naam na hoga" they want to be the topic and wants to stay in the news, they don't care what actually happened.

Yesterday while discussing with an indian my blood pressure shotup when suddenly he said PAF attacked india in day light because they knew SU-30 were on patrol at night and they came exactly when Mig-21 were on patrol..... I never opened twitter after that... :dirol:

Yesterday while discussing with an indian my blood pressure shotup when suddenly he said PAF attacked india in day light because they knew SU-30 were on patrol at night and they came exactly when Mig-21 were on patrol..... I never opened twitter after that... :dirol:
thats quite an excuse

I had some respect for the India as enemy but now I am feeling suicidal. For LOVE of GOD what kind of enemy we have gotten really Indians really ?????????????????

When your enemy is worse as India, it becomes easier to treat them as enemy. Think otherwise, it would've been harder to hate someone who had even if 10% humanity, sensibility, rationality or character. Total insanity of your enemy makes it easier for you to treat them at a level they deserve.

I think this article itself is an attempted surgical strike for its readers. This a revenge by Indian govt. to raise BP and develop extreme anger amongst Pakistanis, please don't spread this weapon!!

Back
Top Bottom