What's new

This is how the first matches of the 2018 Fifa world cup were supposed to be

what you think Tunisia would do vs england
No comment!
Let's wait for the next matches.. Qualifying to the world cup is quite an achievement on its own, but we want some wins.. Saudi Arabia looks like the match was sold for whatever reason!, Egypt and Morocco played well but last minute loss!? Tunisia taking on England, quite good but not enough effort..England barely wins 1-0..too bad

No comment!
Let's wait for the next matches.. Qualifying to the world cup is quite an achievement on its own, but we want some wins.. Saudi Arabia looks like the match was sold for whatever reason!, Egypt and Morocco played well but last minute loss!? Tunisia taking on England, quite good but not enough effort..England barely wins 1-0..too bad

I was so rooting for Tunisia today man when I checked the score and they were down 1-0 I said oh man, hope they have it in them to come back and sure enough, they tied it and I was psyched! Then to watch them lose it to a 2nd Kane goal in extra time was a killer! Tunisian goalie made some pretty good saves and the first goal was the result of a great save that unfortunately rebounded right out to Kane like a gift!

I must say, though, in all honestly, the penalty kick awarded to Tunisia was iffy at best. But hey, gotta take advantage of those things when they present themselves. This was a very difficult match-up as England has a hell of a squad.

I was so rooting for Tunisia today man when I checked the score and they were down 1-0 I said oh man, hope they have it in them to come back and sure enough, they tied it and I was psyched! Then to watch them lose it to a 2nd Kane goal in extra time was a killer! Tunisian goalie made some pretty good saves and the first goal was the result of a great save that unfortunately rebounded right out to Kane like a gift!

I must say, though, in all honestly, the penalty kick awarded to Tunisia was iffy at best. But hey, gotta take advantage of those things when they present themselves. This was a very difficult match-up as England has a hell of a squad.
I stopped when I saw it 1-0 for England.. was busy with other things.. but hey at least a honourable loss.. by scoring a goal..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom