What's new

“This is Britain,not Africa”; British politician’s racist girlfriend on Meghan Markle

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
“This is Britain,not Africa”; British politician’s racist girlfriend on Meghan Markle
Lifestyle
by Komal Zaheer | Published on January 16, 2018 (Edited January 16, 2018)
4812DDCF00000578-0-image-a-12_1515878648480.jpg

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
BRITAIN: UK Independent Party leader, Henry Bolton has been caught up in another scandal after his glamour model girlfriend, Jo Marney passed racist remarks about actress, and soon to be member of the royal family, Meghan Markle.

Mr. Bolton, 54, was already facing criticism and people asked for his resignation after he left his wife for 25-year-old Jo Marney.

481DD2E500000578-0-image-a-10_1515878592930.jpg

Henry Bolton has been plunged into a fresh crisis after it was revealed that his glamour model girlfriend Jo Marney made racist remarks about Meghan Markle
The Mail on Sunday has now released a shocking conversation between Ms. Marney and her friend where she has reportedly said that Price Harry’s “black American” fiancée will purposely “taint” the royal family with “her seed” and also pave the way for a “black king.”

481DD29100000578-0-image-a-13_1515878653368.jpg

The full racist exchange.
She went on to say she would never have sex with a “Negro” and when her friend called her out for her racist beliefs she responded with, “Lol so what… Not wanting other races and cultures to invade your own culture doesn’t mean I hate their race. Just means I don’t want their cultures invading mine. Pushing their way to the top slowly slowly and next there will be a Muslim PM.”

The 25 year old model’s racist comments have been condemned throughout the UK and especially by the party.
After the racist exchange she was immediately suspended from Ukip after party chiefs were alerted to her grossly offensive comments.

Ms. Marney has however since then apologized and claimed that her comments had been ‘taken out of context’. In a statement she says; “‘I apologize unreservedly for the shocking language I used. The opinions I expressed were deliberately exaggerated in order to make a point and have, to an extent, been taken out of context. Yet I fully recognize the offence they have caused.”

Was this really a case of a gross misunderstanding, or just another racist trying to prove otherwise?

I'm sorry but she's hardly a stunner herself? Looks like jealousy more than racism to me. This is why you shouldn't do drugs so young. She looks like my old English teacher, back when she was close to retiring. :lol:

Looks like she is not wearing anything under her jumper, common slut.

Look who is talking LOL Seems like she is doing some heavy coke.

Lifestyle
by Komal Zaheer | Published on January 16, 2018 (Edited January 16, 2018)
4812DDCF00000578-0-image-a-12_1515878648480.jpg

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
BRITAIN: UK Independent Party leader, Henry Bolton has been caught up in another scandal after his glamour model girlfriend, Jo Marney passed racist remarks about actress, and soon to be member of the royal family, Meghan Markle.

Mr. Bolton, 54, was already facing criticism and people asked for his resignation after he left his wife for 25-year-old Jo Marney.

481DD2E500000578-0-image-a-10_1515878592930.jpg

Henry Bolton has been plunged into a fresh crisis after it was revealed that his glamour model girlfriend Jo Marney made racist remarks about Meghan Markle
The Mail on Sunday has now released a shocking conversation between Ms. Marney and her friend where she has reportedly said that Price Harry’s “black American” fiancée will purposely “taint” the royal family with “her seed” and also pave the way for a “black king.”

481DD29100000578-0-image-a-13_1515878653368.jpg

The full racist exchange.
She went on to say she would never have sex with a “Negro” and when her friend called her out for her racist beliefs she responded with, “Lol so what… Not wanting other races and cultures to invade your own culture doesn’t mean I hate their race. Just means I don’t want their cultures invading mine. Pushing their way to the top slowly slowly and next there will be a Muslim PM.”

The 25 year old model’s racist comments have been condemned throughout the UK and especially by the party.
After the racist exchange she was immediately suspended from Ukip after party chiefs were alerted to her grossly offensive comments.

Ms. Marney has however since then apologized and claimed that her comments had been ‘taken out of context’. In a statement she says; “‘I apologize unreservedly for the shocking language I used. The opinions I expressed were deliberately exaggerated in order to make a point and have, to an extent, been taken out of context. Yet I fully recognize the offence they have caused.”

Was this really a case of a gross misunderstanding, or just another racist trying to prove otherwise?
She is upset that she can not win the jackpot to enter Royal familly by seducing the prince.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom