What's new

This is a great forum. Congratulations.

Halimi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm new here, but have become acquainted enough with how things work.

So just want to take the opportunity to say that this is a great forum and completely unique to its kind. You provide a platform from which issues of relevance not only to Pakistan but to Central Asia, the Middle East, the Muslims and entire world can be discussed on a relatively advanced level.

Respect to the admins and moderators. Great job.

In other forum I get banned for only talking a little bit aggressive in my first 4 messages....not fun at all :partay:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I will see, because I am new here

I think I deserve most of the credit, but I am very modest, so only sent SOME love my way.

I'm new here, but have become acquainted enough with how things work.

So just want to take the opportunity to say that this is a great forum and completely unique to its kind. You provide a platform from which issues of relevance not only to Pakistan but to Central Asia, the Middle East, the Muslims and entire world can be discussed on a relatively advanced level.

Respect to the admins and moderators. Great job.
welcome

Yes it is a good forum.

@boomslang

Sir, as an American here you do have to develop a thick skin. There are a lot of folks here who resent the USA and who irrationally blame the USA for all sorts of problems. I have found, after four years, that it is most effective to ignore the irrational ones and only try to engage those that are able to have an intelligent, civil discussion.

Yes it is a good forum.

@boomslang

Sir, as an American here you do have to develop a thick skin. There are a lot of folks here who resent the USA and who irrationally blame the USA for all sorts of problems. I have found, after four years, that it is most effective to ignore the irrational ones and only try to engage those that are able to have an intelligent, civil discussion.

I LIKE the kooks !! They're the only reason I come here.

Yes it is a good forum.

@boomslang

If you try to poke nose in Sovereign nation affairs, would you get blamed or would you get welcome by folks of respective sovereign nations?

In other forum I get banned for only talking a little bit aggressive in my first 4 messages....not fun at all :partay:

There's a forum where name calling isn't allowed, nevertheless I criticized Israel and got all kinds of curse words thrown at me and the admin joined them. :lol:

I got banned forever for 'no particular reason'. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom