What's new

This Is A Fully Armed F-15SA, The Most Advanced Production Eagle Ever

dude, I personally know PAF pilots who have flown F-15s in the Royal Saudi Air Force.
Hard to believe that...The US keep a strong hand on the military equipment they sell...to others even for NATO members...

so...question about the f15, why don't they have leading edge wing flaps???
probably wings and flaps produce enough lift for take off and there is no need for leading edge flaps. many plane dont have that.

Maybe under Trump..But Obama did in several occasion with the Emiratis, and I am sure the same thing went with the Sauds..
yar, I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, I have personally met Pakistani fighter pilots who flew F-15s and Tornados for the KSA Air Force. End of the day, saudis will do what they want.

yar, I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, I have personally met Pakistani fighter pilots who flew F-15s and Tornados for the KSA Air Force. End of the day, saudis will do what they want.
Even today?

Even today?
Yup. I personally have in-laws who are recently retired PAF engineers who were contracted to work on F15s and they also knew the PAF pilots who were flying those birds. the "grey area" is that KSAF can contract anyone they want to fly their planes. Under the contract, those Pakistani pilots are saudi air force pilots. NOTHING really the u.s. can do about that.

Yup. I personally have in-laws who are recently retired PAF engineers who were contracted to work on F15s and they also knew the PAF pilots who were flying those birds. the "grey area" is that KSAF can contract anyone they want to fly their planes. Under the contract, those Pakistani pilots are saudi air force pilots. NOTHING really the u.s. can do about that.
It is mandatory to have citizenship to become a Saudi pilot..so most likely the Pakistanis who were on the F-15s when it just arrived a long time ago did have the nationality, and if there are others now, the same applies.. so, might be dual citizenship..

It is mandatory to have citizenship to become a Saudi pilot..so most likely the Pakistanis who were on the F-15s when it just arrived a long time ago did have the nationality, and if there are others now, the same applies.. so, might be dual citizenship..
Yeah could be...it never occurred to me to ask them if they were saudi citizens or not

Flying is easy and not that special, they don't need to outsource that easy job to anyone

Flying is easy and not that special, they don't need to outsource that easy job to anyone
KSA had to in the beginning, because it did not have enough pilots.. now all pilots are Saudis..

------------------------------------------

6 new arrivals to make it 49 from 84 received up till now..while upgrades are continuing for older F-15S to the SA level inside Saudi Arabia..

Dz4R_APWsAEXDOX.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom